• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Pokemon World Cup - Round of 32, Group 1

Who should advance to the round of 16?

• Yanmega

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Buneary

• Tyranitar

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Gardevoir

• Duskull

• Scyther

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Victreebel

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Drifloon

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Munchlax

• Lapras

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Linoone

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Aipom

• Chikorita

• Jolteon

• Mudkip

• Snorlax

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ether's Bane

future Singaporean
Pronoun
he
It's back! You only have one week and one vote, so vote for your favorite! If there is a, let's say, 4-way tie for 6th or anything that makes a tie on the final qualifying spot, we will have a 2-day tiebreaker. If there is still a tie, RNG picks the final qualifier(s).

EDIT: I almost forgot! Let the discussion (about this poll/who you voted for/anything about the PWC) start!

Last edited:
Jolteon was one of my best Pokemon in Leaf Green.

Surprised Snorlax doesn't have a single vote ye, considering it's the former champion.

Mudkip! But that's cuz I didn't see aipom till it was too late. *bashes head against wall*

I nominated Scyther. Who did you think I was going to vote for?

... Though I was tempted by Linoone. But no, Scyther.

Okay, so in order, Lapras, Scyther, Tyranitar, Gardevoir, Jolteon, Mudkip, and Drifloon advance, while Victreebel and Linoone will go into a tiebreaker. Among the casualties, Munchlax and Snorlax were both disappointing on their repeat appearances, while to the surprise of probably nobody except their nominators (at least IMO), Yanmega and Duskull are sent home without garnering even one vote.

Back
Top Bottom