• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open The Search for Peace

"I'm a Leafeon," Wisp replied, though he was wondering if they'd already had this conversation.
"So... Mizutwo. Exactly how far away is the place we're going to?" he asked impatiently.

"As i've said before, I'm a Kardas," Kailani said, "It was an attempt by humans to combine six of some of the most powerful pokemon. It didn't turn out so well for them."

"I would guess, not very far," he replied as he continued down the trail. "But we might want to stay away from the trail. Humans will find us if we follow it."

"I think I already said this! I'm Tales! An species of pokemon undiscovered to most men!" Tales said in a cheery voice

Mizutwo veered away from the path, going through a gap between two trees. "We should be getting close," he noted.
Why do I feel like I've been here before? I don't remember a thing, yet it's like this is my home...

Dusk followed Mizutwo, swooping down to catch a Rattata in her beak.

"Wmivr me stmp, ee vnt tuh it his ming."

Dusk glanced at Tales with a look that said, "I'll tell you later." She flew far ahead of Mizutwo and put down her Rattata. "I said," she yelled back, "Whenever we stop, I want to eat this thing!" She picked up her prey and glided back to the group between Mizutwo and Tales.

Emba had followed along silently all this time. She finally spoke up. "My name is Emba. I think that the scientists called me a Flamane." She blew a small ember into the air to prove the "flame" part of her species name.

Flitter flew up to a tree branch. She picked a few berries and ate them. She had a blue ring and juice around her mouth.

Bianca stood up on her hind legs, and bit a branch off of a bush. Dropping down to all fours, she began eating the Watmel berries on it. She preferred dry berries, but was too hungry to care, even though these ones were so sweet it was gross.

"Nice to meet you Mizutwo!" Croco said joyfully, then turned to the newcomer. "Hi! I'm Croco, and I'm a water type Litzard! I don't like fire, so I put them out." He squirted some water at the fire the Flamane had blown.

Wisp watched the others for a moment, then decided he should get some food was well. He walked over to a tall, but skinny tree covered in turquoise blue berries that were decorated with lighter circles. A few jagged leaves were immediately shot at the strems and managed to cut most of the berries off. Wisp ravenously ate one.
"Hey, do you want to try these? They've got this... exotic flavor. It's kinda sour, but pretty dry too," Wisp called to the group.

Kailani noticed a darker colored tree with a few green-black berries growing from it. The Kardas slammed his tail into the tree, picked up a berry, and ate it in one bite

"Unless you enjoy super-dry berries, I suggest you stay away from these."

Bianca looked up at the word dry.
"Which I do. Perfect."
She stood up and walked over to the tree. Digging her claws into the bark, she jumped up and climbed up the tree. She hopped onto a branch and sat down, munching on berries and looking down at the other Pokemon.

Giggling, Bianca slashed at a small branch above Flitter, letting it fall. A few of the berries on it fell off.
"Hope you want a lot, and look out!"

Back
Top Bottom