• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we've lost over 30 pages of discussion *sigh*
Never mind, we'll just start again

Members-
Butterfree
Crystylla
Dannichu
Ice the Frosty Cat
Kai
Kratos Aurion
Leafpool
Mhaladie
Shadow Serenity
Walker

Last edited:
Just so everyone knows, I've been a PW fantard longer than any of youuuu~
(except maybe Verne)

I miss the pages discussing what AJ will be like.

On the plus side, we now know it's pretty awesome.

Yes, AJ certainly is pretty awesome. I miss Phoenix though D:

(oh and here have a picture that I made on Paint, I'd make it transparent but I tried that and I think it messed up the image)

Lakeh.png

(my name is Lakestorm on the Warriors forum I go on :P)

Well, yeah, Phoenix is still there but he's not the saaaaaame~
(I sent a PM to my best friend on the Warriors forum saying something about Not!Phoenix and she started crying too though she hasn't even completed Ace Attorney xD)

Here, have another picture. I drew this up one day when I was bored and then sent it to Dannichu because I didn't want to start a topic just for a couple images.

Objection-1.png

(yeah yeah it's messed up but I likes it :3)

Hehe, I still think they're too cute for words.

And I miss Fran, too. but it's okay because she's in Germany and lives with Adrian now And Maya and Pearly and Gumshoooooe~

...Pal.

Well we still got Gumshoe in Apollo Justice. Even if was only a brief cameo D:
I hope they bring back more of the characters. Edgey, Maya, Pearl, Fran, Adrian, Mia, Iris, Lana, Jake.
Ok, I love too many character x3

EDGEWORTH. D:

I actually had a dream that he showed up in AJ a few weeks ago... xD

Here, have yet another picture that's even more messed up than the last one.

Mystic.png

... I have to get around to scanning that Fran/Gumshoe/Mia pic Danni asked me to make a couple months back...
... I also have to get around to finally drawing that Apollo/Trucy pic I wanted to draw...

*dies*
That is so brilliant I could cry. Actually, I did kinda cry with laughter because his expression is so priceless and I love it so much. Hehe <3~

Count me in.

Although I will forever wonder what wonders I missed out on reading in the old thread (I wasn't going to read it until I was up-to-date, for fear of spoilers). :(

I never joined before, So I'll join now.

Ugh, I recieved what I thought was Apollo Justice of of Ebay. Turns out it was JFA. Now I have two copies, and five pounds less. :(

I never joined before, So I'll join now.

Ugh, I recieved what I thought was Apollo Justice of of Ebay. Turns out it was JFA. Now I have two copies, and five pounds less. :(

I'm fairly sure Mhals and Kratos will kill for your other copy :3

Yeah I will. WANT.
...I really do need to play the other games a lot, I should order them online or something.

I never officially joined this, but I made a promise to Dannichu that I'd get the games, so yes. I haven't played it yet, though I just found out some RLs have them and I am going to steal (er, borrow) them as soon as I can. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom