• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Avengers: Giovanni's Downfall (SU)

Echo shook his head in disgust.
"He bars us from using brute force... yet even a four-year-old could guess the lock's combination... Are we sure he's an evil mastermind?"

"So you CAN talk," Sand said to Peggy before turning to Echo, "I'm sure it's a trap. Unless he's more insane then I thought..."

"Of course it's a trap," Kailani said, "Do you really think he'd make it that obvious? SOmething bad's going to e waiting for us behind that door."

He gripped his Longsword as if he expected it to jump from his hands. "This is going to be tough."

Eric and Peggy barged in. Eric said "Alright you bastard, we're here for our revenge!" Peggy then added "You won't get away with what you've done!" Pachirisu gave Giovanni and angry look.

Echo jumped at the sudden outburst and peeked behind Mysti to see the man who had made the first years of his life miserable, but shrank back realizing he would be recognized.

Kailani strode forward, sword in hand.

He would make Giovanni pay, he vowed as much. For all he ahd done to Kailani's friends, his family... and him.

The sword began to glow with black energy. It was almost time.

Giovanni had destroyed her home when she was a child.Kinda lame,don't ya think?But it also took her favorite toys,books,games,food.She swirled her Nun-chucks,firing random elements is random directions,without hitting anyone,as if to warn everyone.

Aubrey seemed to awake in a cage and saw a tall figure moving towards her. "W-Who a-are y-y-you?" she finally said. She still couldn't see clearly. "G-G-Giovanni? ...What are you going to do to me...?" she said terrified.

Last edited:
"Thanks Eric.." said Aubrey pulling out her sword. She reached for her pokeballs but they were gone. She stopped dead in her tracks. "No..not my pokemon...why....? I have to find them...no matter what..I grew up with them..." said Aubrey as tears rolled down her cheecks.

Mysti knew her Pokemon were as important to her as her Pokemon were to herself."Leona,X-ray the building and try to find Aubrey's Pokeballs!Or her Pokemon,it they've been taken out!"Leona did excactly as told.SHe saw other wondering Pokemon,and a couple of Pokeballs."I saw some Pokeballs in a couple rooms over.We don't know if any of them are Aubrey's,or if they've been taken out.I saw a Persian and Eevee,but that's it.Should we check the Pokeball Room?Apparantly,there's no guards,and the door looks unlocked!"Leona said,looking as if she was about to leave.

"Figures..." Sand grumbled as he thew a Monster Ball in the air, "Froslass, I want you to search this building for Giovanni" Sand gave her Giovanni's description and the frozen ghost nodded. "Fros will search the place. Let's focus on staying alive for now."

Aubrey took her sword and slashed the doors to get to the pokeball room. "No one should get in my way...I'll tear down every door it takes to find my pokemon. Not even if Giovanni's in my way." said Aubrey tearing down the door to the pokeball room.

Leona dashed ahead of her to show her the room."It's here,but..."she X-rayed the building."...There has been a silent alarm and we are being chased,so let's hurry!"

Echo jumped with sudden realization.
Heh... I should have reminded Rotom about other alarms besides cameras...
"Smeargle... use light screen... and Drifblim, I'm sorry, but... Explosion..." he pleaded to his pokemon, as they nodded in agreement.

Smeargle moved his tail in a forward arc, and a barrier of light surrounded the humans and pokemon, and Drifblim, on the other side of the barrier, glowed with bright light.

"Get rea--" Echo was cut off by the noise of the explosion.

Mysti got low to the ground as the explosion occured.It blasted the door to the Pokeball room open,and Mysti and her Pokemon ran insinde."Alright,everyone,let random Pokemon out of their balls,we'll see which ones are Aubreys!

The moment the Drifblim exploded, Kailani and the Garchomp dashed ahead, into the Pokeball chamber.

"We're wasting time here! If we stay to let out the pokemon, they'll catch up to us!"

Echo knelt down next to his fainted Drifblim.
"I'm sorry..." he whispered as he placed his palms on the deflated baloons face.
They both began to glow, and the pokemon began to inflate.

Just as Drifblim had revived, the glow subsided, leaving Echo staggering to his feet, while reaching for a Potion and Drifblim's ball.

"Sorry... *gasp* I couldn't... *gasp* help more..." he apologized quietly to his pokemon as he administered the Potion, and in a flash of light, the weakened Drifblim was drawn into the ball.

He stood and followed the group into the pokeball room.

Back
Top Bottom