• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

2012: Doom year? O_O

2012 = Doomsday?

• Yes...and we must fear it!

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • I think that it's possible

Votes: 12 13.3%
  • I'm very skeptical about it...

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • Hell no

Votes: 52 57.8%

• Total voters
Exactly, that makes it special.

Out of interest, does anybody know what it is?

I was joking. You take me far too seriously, CNiall. I don't understand why I'm not allowed to like a language; there's plenty of people here who are just as obsessed with Japanese and yet I never see you getting annoyed at them.

Exactly, which is why I don't understand why CNiall always attacks me and not the Wapanese members.

I was joking. You take me far too seriously, CNiall. I don't understand why I'm not allowed to like a language; there's plenty of people here who are just as obsessed with Japanese and yet I never see you getting annoyed at them.

If I saw them with any regularity I would. :(

What was attacking you about those posts, though? (and most of the time I was joking anyway but you missed them all it seems)

Oh, I wasn't referring to those posts specifically. And it seems we share the inability to pick up humour when it is not explicitly indicated.

Exactly, Castform. I just like the way Japanese sounds. The way I'm looked upon sometimes it's like I'm not aloud to like a language. I like the way it sounds. It's fun to speak. :\

I have never heard Nando in my life. Nan/Nani means what. If you mean "Nanda?", that means "What is it?".

I have a few hippie friends trying to convince me It's the END OF THE WOOOOORLD

To them I say "Fuck you." xD

I think you are. xD

Also, the Mayan world ending thing doesn't sound too fun. I'll stick with the good old christian apocalypse. What with the comets crashing into earth and pestilence and the horsemen of the apocalypse. It's much better, see? :D

I highly doubt it. I believe that life shall gone on for millions of years to come.

If nothing happens at all then I say that we have at least 5 million years left. The Sun will get likt 5 time bigger (unless we evolve to the point where 15 billion degrees is considered "cold")

Nothing will happen. A few people might go crazy on the day, though.

Have you ever noticed that when a theory is disproven, another one will just spring up out of nowhere? Next they'll be saying that a super storm will flood the Earth...

It's a Hypothesis. Hypothesis's (Hypothesi?) are there to be disproven. Enough said... and if anyone is right then it will be too late to care. We'll all be dead then... so why care?

I lie the Christian version better also. At least we will have some kind of warning or something, although I don't like the idea of not being able to hide anywhere when it does happen.

Last edited:
I remember once my ex-Spanish teacher told me about how this person claimed that "god" came down from heaven and talked to him as two regular people do.
But then again he also claimed that the world would end November 28, 1950 some odd.

Back
Top Bottom