• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

I never got my birthday thread, so I'm making it.

ZimD

Ben Wade's Assistant Coach
Pronoun
he
It was my birthday on the 23rd, which was Monday. I wasn't able to get my birthday thread I had been waiting for, so I'll just make it. Happy late birthday to me! =D

Well done, it was your birthday,
Your turn has finally come,
And birthdays are the perfect time
To have a load of fun!

Zim Del Invasor, Zim Del Invasor,
You were a year older on Monday!
Zim Del Invasor, Zim Del Invasor,
Hip-hip-hooray!

Yay! A free song! That was one of the things I was looking forward too! If some badass techno music were added to that it could be a number one hit.

Happy birthday! (lucky you, I didn't get a thread, and that was before the forums crashed)

Have a good 13, I'm sure superstition is wrong! :D

I got one of those keyboard things that's digital and can play tons of different instruments. I'd find a picture if I wasn't too lazy. It has like 483 instruments. I used to play piano back in like kindergarten so we got my book things again and now I can play stuff. So yeah it was awesome. Also I got 50 dollars.

I personally never, no, never drink at all. Alcohol is disgusting and tastes of urine and kills people. I plan to stay completely and utterly sober all my life. But yeah. If, Zim, you do drink, don't get drunk.

Back
Top Bottom