• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The LGBT Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZimD

Ben Wade's Assistant Coach
Pronoun
he
This got destroyed so I'm re-making it. Uh... yay? I don't remember the rules, but just don't be mean to anyone or anything.

I guess just act as if this was the old one.

Member list:

Zim Del Invasor
Dragon_night
Sireafi
Jolty
Dannichu
NWT
Gardevoir Girl
OrngSumb
Timmy
AuroraKing
Mhaladie
Irksplee
Spaekle Oddberry
Vladimir Putin's LJ
goldenquagsire
Jack_the_PumpkinKing
Flazeah
Zora of Termina
Salamander
Cirrus
Harlequin
EvilCrazyMonkey
Verne
Tiggy
Arylett Dawnsborough
Alexi
Proto_Fan
Full Metal Cookies
Kaito
Angua
Alliniere
Mr Marzipan
Koji
Wilcox
Dark_star
Kinova
Furiianda
Catch-22
Chimera
Dinru
Aobaru
Jason-Kun
Ayame
Buizelfan61393
xxxbloodysoul666xxx
Ruffledfeathers
Animorph
Dewgong
Melodic Harmony
Tsukuyomi
L'il Dwagie
Wyvern

Last edited:
I don't think their should be two separate lists, members who are and supporters who... support. If they join this club, they obviously care for LGBT on some level and it just seems "wrong" to separate the list of members.

So anyway. Let's start gaying.

That's just how it was before, but I never really liked it so I'm just going to make them combined now that I can. I'll assume you want to be added to the list?

Joiiiiiin~

*flourish*

I can't help but be relived that the only one was destroyed, though.
My earliest posts make me cringe.

I'll join. I got here late, there were about 40 pages to sort through (note I hate 50 posts per page, so...quite a bit. I'm relived as well)
so.... congratulations you'll get to hear about my life occasionally

Uh, I don't think I ever officially joined before but I'd post occasionally so yay. I suppose I'm here now, right? Right. And that means I'm joining, huzzah.

Joining~

OK, 17, horribly confused between B and L, big conversation regarding homosexuality vs. homoromanticism, recently confused the spit out of two friends because I felt like explaining in that much detail would be TMI (and yet I do it on Internet forums. EXPLAIN.) Yep.

I LIKE GIRLS. Has the gaying begun yet?

If we're starting the gaying
I get to meet my epic girlfriend in 9 days (lulz internets D:)

We're gonna be huge fags infront of my sister, who thinks said girlfriend is a boy :D

Has the gaying begun yet?

Waitwaitwait, hang on a sec~

revolution.jpg

Okay, go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom