• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Favorite Pokemon?

It changes periodically, but top of the list is probably Houndoom right now. Forget that it's a hellhound. Forget the edgy looks. Forget the decent usability. Forget the whole Fire- and Dark-types are generally awesome deal.

It's a freaking black-and-tan dog and that is like the best coat color for dogs EVER.

Not that the aforementioned things aren't selling points, too~

Uh, Mightyena is probably my second favorite...

And then uh in no particular order Clefairy, Rhydon, Rampardos, Zangoose, Raticate, Luxray, Lucario, Floatzel, Absol, Nidoking, Salamence, Garchomp, Tyranitar, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Glaceon, Gengar (scarfgar WHUT), Aggron, Kangaskhan, Weavile, Staraptor, Ludicolo, Arcanine, pretty much all of the legendaries and every final-stage starter not named Meganium.

Okay you can probably see this from my name but Vaporeon is my favorite pokemon!! I don't know why loved them since pokemon red.

1.The Water Starters and Snorunt.
2. All water Pokémon apart from Tentacruel, Relicanth, Pink Shellos and both Gastrodon
3. Bronzor and Bronzong
4. Eevee and Umbreon
5. Pachirisu, Shinx line and Pichu

Altaria, Latias, Articuno, Lugia, Flygon, Mahile, Froslass, Pidgeot, Murkrow, Diglett, Yamna, Taillow/Swellow, and Chatot.

Male Gardevoir takes the top of the list. Then comes all Eevee forms (Flareon is my favourite of those), Lucario, and Kabutops. I like about 77 Pokemon in all, but those are the top ones. >D

1. Most fighting types. I hate Hitmontop. Not for the moveset or anything, but the design.
2. Dunsparce. It is one of the best stallers. If only Shuckle weren't around. (No offense. I like Shuckle. :3)
3. Houndoom. Holy crap this dog is BADASS
4. I just really like Porygon Z. He's so insane and backwards. 8D
5. Shuckle. Trick room team. Power trick. HAHAHAHA >=D

Guess :D

But my 2nd is Skitty, 3rd Ratata, 4th Milotic, 5th Vaporeon and 6th Gardevoir. I much prefer the first couple of sets of pokemon, nintendo are just making crap one's now. Munchlax- Why?

Shuckle, Mew, Eevee ( And all it's evolutions minus Flareon), Gardevoir, Gallade, Latias, Furret, Swellow, Togetic/Togekiss, Persian, Blissey, Kangaskhan, Miltank, Scyther, Manaphy, Aerodactyl, Lucario... and that's just off the top of my head. I have a lot of favorites.

Psyduck and golduck

eevee and vaporeon jolteon flareon espeon umbreon leafeon glaceon

mareep flaaffy and ampharos

Also (in no order);

piplupturtwigdragonitetropiuskabutopsLaprasBulbasaurNidoranmnidoranfremoraid
groudonKyogrerayquazalatioslatiaskingdra

And loads more (the above being a random sample) i can't be bothered to put in (i think there are about 450 or something)

Last edited:
Oh, geeze.
Everything I have on my Crystal team. That is...
Feraligatr (favorite EVER 8D), Espeon, Lugia, Tyranitar, Flareon, and Haunter.

... after that.
Scyther/Scizor, Slowking, and Smeargle. (SO MANY S's...) And then Dragonite, 'cause it's like a big dragon-y teddybear. x3

Back
Top Bottom