• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

lol intropost

Hi, Leafpool! I know how you can "kill the header." Just welcome someone else on their own introduction thread, and it'll act as if it was never there ^^
I hope you make more Warriors fanfiction so that I can review it!
Sincerely, Gardevoir
PS. By the way, I was Tangled Feet on the other forums~

I probably will make more Warriors fanfics. I'm already writing five, and I'll likely post most of them here. ^^
(yay introduction! At the last forums nobody posted in my intro thread at all xD)

Hello, Leafpool. My name is Metallic Deoxys, master of metallic Pokemon. I was previously Pazo the Nimzo, but Pazo's a Mortamor now so I decided to change my username.
Anyway, welcome to TCoD.
I hope Castform sings the welcome song :3
~Metallic Deoxys

Welcome baaaaaaaaack~~
...This seems really silly to me, since we were all already here before but OH WELL, it's fun anyway. :3

lol replypost

Leafpool is also baaaack~
(I hope you didn't get too stuck on PW while the forums were down X3)

xD Actually, I didn't play PW too much. And when I did I never needed help. *is now on case 4 of Apollo Justice, hasn't played in like a week*

The way you two talk about Phoenix Wright makes me want to play it...

Anyhow, welcome back to the forums, new old member!

You should; it's great.

*is now on case 4 of Apollo Justice, hasn't played in like a week*

For shaaaame~
Okay, despite is lack of Edgey, Fran, Maya, etc., it is very, very good :3

It must be because it has Ema, who apparently is now my favorite character even though I've never seen her in one of the games. Odd, yes.

I need to play more of those. 8D

Of course I am not talking about myself again. I never do that ever.

Welcome and well come.

Enjoy your stay, however long,
And meanwhile, listen to this song.

Welcome to t-C-o-D,
Where we eat cod and drink mint tea,
And everyone is, to an extent, happy,
Under the leadership of Butterfree.

We'll talk about stuff, like Pokémon,
We'll play random games, and sing random songs,
I hope your stay is rather long,
For this is a place for everyone.

But to commemorate what is lost,