View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 04:16 AM
Captain Husbando

Pronoun: they
Flora is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The QUILTBAG Club (formerly the LGBT club)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flora View Post
HI GUYS SORRY FOR BUMPING SLIGHTLY BUT I UH

DID A LOT OF THINKING AND NOW I'M KINDA CONFUSED

gender musings I guess
For me personally, gender isn't really something I think about terribly often? I do prefer she/her pronouns and I'm cool with being called a girl but other than that it just....doesn't really come to mind all that often?

It's exceptionally perplexing because I know how I think about things is kinda atypical a lot of the time, so I don't know if this is generally how cis people think about gender or just how I personally think about gender and it's just. confusing. I really don't know.

It's something that I'd thought about for like five seconds a few times but I did a lot of thinking today and it just ended in me being really confused
Oh this is fucking funny. apologies for the hardcore thread necromancy but, look, quiltbag stuff is always relevant

Long story short, for those of you who arenít on the telegram: my (blessedly bi, Iím serious, he concluded that he was bi and destroyed his metaphorical closet a week later) boyfriend left a dress shirt at my house! I tried it on as a gag! Had Gender Thoughts that were originally just Gender Presentation Fuckery and then evolved into genuine gender confusion! Might not be a cis girl after all! Amazing. Good job 2015 flora you were truly ahead of your time, except not because you couldnít (and still canít) word things to save your life. At least I can think about this without getting a headache now.