Thread: My Sprites!
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 02:38 AM
Just leave it to me!

Pronoun: he, they
Keldeo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Sprites!

Huh. Blame either my bad eye or google images. =P

Well, you can't see the neck in the original sprite, so you either need to scratch one in or keep the vesty thing. Either way the boots should be thicker; they're thicker in the offficial sprite. If this is a gijinka, I'd suggest recoloring the hair, clothing, and/or the skin to match the Pokemon (in this case Persian?) The ears still kind of look weird because they're situated on top of hat-shaped hair (see following sentence.) You've tried to replace the entire hat with hair, which does not work, making the head look really small in comparison to the hair. In the official sprite, the left (our right) arm is bent, but in your sprite it's straight making it look weird. (And in the official sprite, there are two eyes, due to the perspective, but in your sprite there's only one. The other is obscured by hair, making he hair look even more awkward.) Fry a hen or try again.

On a sidenote, what program do you use? (If you're looking for good sprites, Bulbapedia is a good resource for trainer sprites, and the Sprite Generator on the main site is good for Pokemon.)