View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 04:53 AM
I'm like a sassy beverage. Sass-parilla. eeey

Pronoun: She
Lil Kuchiki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: MASQUE CARNIVALIA: MELANCHOLY HILL

[[Eeeeeeeeee I'm sosososo sorry for not being able to post here ; ; Let's all crucify the inactive Kuchiki.]]

Sammy let out a deep breath when the Houndoom stopped the snowball fight. Well, it had to end sometime. Her eyes stared at the burning tree. It seemed isolated enough, but it was possible for the fire to jump a good distance, she supposed. Stranger things had happened. The Houndoom asked for ideas. The only thing that came to mind was the question of how quickly she could die of heat if she got burned. Her guess was, "pretty quickly."

She shrugged. "I suppose if I could use Ice Beam I could do it, but I don't even know where to start with that." She stared long and hard at the tree. "I guess we don't have much choice but to... Well, give it a try." She took a deep breath, and cleared her throat. The plan formed in her mind. Maybe if she let out her breath in a concentrated burst, she'd get a result of some kind-

And as soon as her mouth was open, she could feel the ice bursting free of her body. She jumped back in shock, and the beam swerved in the air. Despite that, it managed to find its target, and though it didn't entirely put out the fire, it seemed to help control it, and isolate the flames to a few branches rather than the inferno that once engulfed the tree's entirety.

Sammy blinked at her handiwork, then coughed and wiped the corner of her lip with the back of her wrist. She grinned sheepishly. It had almost felt like she had burped or something. "Excuse me..."