• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rate The Video Game Song Above!

Heh, I have to admit you made me interested in that game, Blazing. I'm so going to buy it, seeing that it's rather well received I'm most likely not going to regret it. Plus cuddly-looking main characters get me.

Anyway, 9/10 I have to give that was epic.

Mantis' Hymn - Metal Gear Solid
I just love this track for some reason.

9/10

YUUUS. Just.. YUUUS. The PMD games always have this one saddening, but amazing song in them. Though I prefer the one in the first game, this one is pretty good. XD

Because I don't know how to link to it, I'll just say a song that most people here should know or can find. The song that plays while you're battling Dialga/Palkia in DP, rate it. 3

It's code that's not too hard to remember/learn. Just quote someone else's post, and you'll see the code they used.

Anyways, 8/10. I've said this before, but I prefer the Cynthia/Shirona Battle theme, and the Team Galactic Grunt Battle.

Filled Insanity - Tales of Rebirth

One of my favorites in the game. Not the final boss, but it should've been. Not only does the name point out that the boss this plays during is a little... Less than sane, the music also gives the same vibe.

7/10 I didn't like FFIX that much. The most recent main series FF I really really liked was VIII (No, Dissidia doesn't count >.>)

The Dreadful Fight - Dissidia: Final Fantasy

Originally from Final Fantasy IV (II for the SNES version) for the Super Famicom, PSX, GBA, and DS, in its respective game, it plays during battles with one of Golbeza's Four Fiends. In Dissidia, it plays during the fight with Golbeza in Cecil's Destiny Odyssey. It's otherwise one of several FF tracks one can play during fights in it.

Last edited:
6/10
I really can't stand FF music for most of the time, but it's not like it's bad.
Wtf? FF has some of the greatest music, mang. I'm really surprised.

Because I don't know how to link to it, I'll just say a song that most people here should know or can find. The song that plays while you're battling Dialga/Palkia in DP, rate it. 3
Umm... press the link button, copy and past the link into it?

I haven't played FF8 yet, but it's a really cool song.

Battle Theme
The coolest song in Lost Odyssey, prolly one of the best battle theme's out there. I need somebody legit to rate this one, I don't wanna here "Well it's really not my style..."

8/10 Not the best battle theme I've heard. Plus, it's also coming from a game that I don't like as much as some of the other JRPGs on the 360 (Eternal Sonata, Blue Dragon, Vesperia, Star Ocean, you know xD)

Encounter with the Unknown - Tales of Vesperia

More Tales stuff... This one plays during boss fights with one of the cameos, which includes Kratos, Dhaos, Shizel, and Barbatos "No Items Ever" Goetia. Barbatos is still an ass in this game too, but that's because of the penalty of instant death for using an item xD

WELL THEN!

Did you say Dhaos? And Kratos? Wtf? Is it like arena or something?

hardcore d-dude. totally. 9.5/10, just because it get's repetitive after awhile.

A Great Spirit Lies in Wait
From Okami. This game has some really artistic music

...Oriental music is just epic, especially combined in video games.

8.5/10

Awesome music, great instruments, they just should have expanded on the melody. It repeating kind of ruins it, but other than that, I thought it was great. I think I should check out Okami. Everyone says it's severly underrated.

Alright, first LoZ music, because I like it and it's awesome. Here, from Ocarina of Time, is the Gerudo Valley!

9/10 It definitely sounds like traveling music, which it undoubtedly is.

Let's put out a bit more FF music eh? How about the ORIGINAL Clash on the Big Bridge, though the Dissidia remake of it is even more awesome. The song plays during 3 of the 5 fights against one of the villains, who's just there for comedic relief (Yay~)

9/10- Sounds so awesome! :D Shame the game it's from was a piece of crap.

Final Boss - Drawn to Life The music is a bit soft, so you might have to turn your speakers up. Also, ignore the very start (the first 6 or 7 seconds), it's not part of the song XD

9/10
Nice melody, great accompaniment, sort of scary, just what you'd expect from a 3D Mario. Unfortunately, I think it should have been scarier. I mean, come on! The scariest part is the small countermelody on top. I digress, though. More Zelda because I FEEL like it.

Time for teh epicness that is teh Wind Waker and Dragon Roost Island!~

*Flamenco dances to music*

Back
Top Bottom