• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club, take 2).

Espeon

Mmhm...
Closing the original ace attorney fan club due to it reaching 1,000 posts; 500 errors are evil?

Well, we've lost over 30 pages of discussion *sigh*
Never mind, we'll just start again

Members-
Butterfree
Crystylla
Dannichu
Ice the Frosty Cat
Kai
Kratos Aurion
Leafpool
Mhaladie
Shadow Serenity
Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFldBVWFgWo&feature=player_embedded
This is genius.

Also 148 pages of Phoenix Wright awesomeness on this Tumblr:
http://hellyeahaceattorney.tumblr.com/page/148

That is all.

Quoted the first and last posts in the previous fan club! Enjoy.

Ahhh the fic updated the fic updated the fic updated

Also, because of course we all have too much free time on our hands, let's share some cool Phoenix Wright fics!

In case you haven't, you should go read Of Fake Fairytales and Faux Amour. It's hilarious. Phoenix's one-liners are dead-on, Edgeworth's one-liners are also dead-on, and it's as funny as, uh, something really funny. While it starts off as pure humour, it starts edging towards Phoenix/Edgeworth in the last few chapters though, so people who don't like this pairing should watch out.

Re: Objection! (Ace Attorney fan-club, take 2). (fanfiction)

In case you haven't, you should go read Of Fake Fairytales and Faux Amour. It's hilarious.

I LOVE YOU FOREVER
I mean, I really enjoyed that, but too bad about that... sudden end... yeah, I really... rrrgh. I know it's hard to finish things but man ): that was the first piece of writing in forever that actually had me laughing and stuff. kekekeke
(also, I have a knack for only finding bad fanfiction, sorry about that. I'd share something nice but I don't have any! haaaa)

Oh yeah and totally love the games join the club etc. etc. |3

I LOVE YOU FOREVER
I mean, I really enjoyed that, but too bad about that... sudden end... yeah, I really... rrrgh. I know it's hard to finish things but man ): that was the first piece of writing in forever that actually had me laughing and stuff. kekekeke
(also, I have a knack for only finding bad fanfiction, sorry about that. I'd share something nice but I don't have any! haaaa)

Yes! This is like exactly what I was going to say once I finished reading all the chapters! But now I'm on chapter twelve and don't want to finish it because then I'll be done and apparently-abandoned fics make me so sad. :(

I love this author's characterisation of Larry and Edgeworth and the names hahaha May Q. Jellis and Ike Hildum (I like lame puns ok :c) and how this fic was just so easy to read; normally I look at fic and I'm like "arghh huge wall of text I have a headache now how can I read this" (I even thought that about Complete Turnabout, even though I loved it) but I had no problem with this fic at all and it was great! It's one of the few I've seen that's actually succeeded at being funny. :D

Seconding what Furii said about only ever being able to find bad fanfic; how do you guys find these things!

too bad about that... sudden end... yeah, I really... rrrgh. I know it's hard to finish things but man ):

apparently-abandoned fics make me so sad. :(

Nooooo it's not abandoned! The author updates! Really!

...Just about once every years or so...

As for fic-finding tips... Well, I generally read the summary, and if it contains the phrase "[charactername]/[charactername]" or "[charactername]x[charactername]", I skip it. The thing is that most Phoenix Wright fics are of pretty high quality (especially when compared to other fandoms), so if you just go read things that look interesting, then it's usually good!

Count me in! I don't read that much fanfiction, but I've found a pretty good one. It's basically about Manfred von Karma breaking out of jail and exacting his revenge. There's also a large focus on Franzie and Edgey. Here it is. This is not for the faint of heart because it involve violence and abuse and stuff. The chapters are short but it is still updated at times.

I've played though the first 3 games and I'm currently stuck on the 5th case of AAI.
Speaking of which, I heard that AAI 2 might not make it over here due to doubts of it selling good enough. Really quite a shame due to all that I've heard about it being waaay cooler than the first AAI.

Speaking of which, I heard that AAI 2 might not make it over here due to doubts of it selling good enough. Really quite a shame due to all that I've heard about it being waaay cooler than the first AAI.

:( I heard this, too! Which really makes me sad because I also heard that Gregory Edgeworth shows up in that game.

Yeah, I am really disappointed too! NEED MOAR EDGEWORTH and all that. But, if you think it will help, there's a petition that seems to be gaining quite a few signatures (well, maybe not that many, but at least 1000 today!).

Oh, and yeah I suppose I am kind of thinking of other fandoms... Imean, I agree that PW fanfics (even if they're not as good as THAT one) tend to be quite good. Thanks for linking another! muuusssttt reeeeaaaad

Yeeeah, I never get this thing about the Phoenix Wright games selling poorly because everyone ever seems to have played them or at least know of them. :/

I want to become a millionaire so I can go to Capcom, slap a suitcase full of cash on the table and just go "Localize AAI2. Now."

I mean, hey. Apparently George Harrison did it when Monty Python didn't have the budget to make Life of Brian.

Looks as though my request to join last time around wasn't noticed.

On AAI2 not localizing: I guess the think with the Phoenix Wright/Professor Layton crossover might have been something of a warning. And on Phoenix Wright selling poorly, that would most likely owe up to the same reasons why the developers whose name I forget now (but who made Hotel Dusk) went bankrupt: the Ace Attorney series are the sort of game that's easy to pirate, and that you can easily hand over to someone else when you're done playing. The two alone have devastating effects of their own; combined, they can screw sales up badly. In Japan, the series is popular enough that it can sell well despite the setbacks; not so much elsewhere, though.

Also, I'd like to read one of these fanfics you guys seem to fall in love with so hard, but, severe time constraints.

Oh,Ace Attorney!Im in.

God,I want AAI2 to come out in NA!I cant go more than a month without playing an Ace Attorney game,I need something to keep me satisfied!

-sigh- I guess Ill just replay T&T.RON DELITE,YOUR SO AWESOME.

Seen this a long time back.

I might have found a hole in that theory but if I did I forgot.

Back
Top Bottom