• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Mafia Idea Center

Zero Moment

Vinyl Scratch
Pronoun
He
Σ Name pending: If anyone has a better idea, just post it here.

I wanted to make a thread similar to the Idea Center, but providing ideas for Mafia games.

So, here it is!

inb4 someone joins the game...

Nice thread. Well, What I think would be good is an animal mafia game.

Basiclly, pick an animal, and you get a role based of your animal.

BTW, would anyone like another VVS mafia game?

... Why am I dead?

Sure! Would you be willing to expand it to anime + webcomics and other things mafia, though?

What? I didn't really get to join Homestuck Troll Mafia, considering that I'm running it and all.

Me and Silver are co-GMing that. Right now we're hashing out the roles, and once we get it done I really only want to start it after Homestuck Troll Mafia ends.

Very very small mafia 4 was already made. VVS is just a mafia game for a few amount of people to let off some steam.

Anyway, how would people think about an Inuyasha mafia game?

Kagome, inuyasha, shippo, sango, kagura, etc.

Hmm, what about, after my who dun it, a second who dun it, except Family guy edition. You get characters from the show (and since only one was the killer, there will be characters like greased up deaf guy, Cleveland, and Roger from american dad, for some odd reason)

So, who'd like a family guy who dun it?

Would anyone be interested in a Ghost Trick mafia game? Basically, there would be certain roles that, once they were killed, could go back in time and revive someone else who died. I'm still working out all the details, but that's the gist of it.

Back
Top Bottom