• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

Yes, thanks to the dense fog tomorrow, there's no school! And my B-day's on Friday, and I stay home on that day too! Four day weekend, here I come!

Tomorrow is our nine weeks party. Woooooo~
I'm bringing my iPod Touch and, um, stuff. Like Little Debbies. >:3
And then early release on Friday, and no school for two and a half men weeks, wooooo~

six hours in a car with my boyfriend going to see a christmas light show thing located two hours away from my house

six fucking hours

i am about to melt <3

SO AT MY COLLEGE AUDITION ONE OF THE TEACHERS LOOKED LIKE SANTA.

IT WAS SO FUNNY CAUSE LIKE EVERYONE DESCRIBED HIM AS SANTA AND THEN I GOT THERE AND IT WAS LIKE "SANTAAAAAA YOU KNOW WHAT TO GIVE ME FOR CHRISTMASSSSSS"

I'm pretty much done with this semester! And passed all of my classes (except for one) with at least Bs (and the one I didn't get at least a B in, I might pass with a D, maybe). I ordered my boyfriend's Christmas present a few hours ago and it should arrive in time! I'm going to miss my boyfriend though ;~; must not regress...

edit: His present's shipped so it should be here by Tuesday! :D also I just realized Christmas is on a Saturday that's kind of cool

Last edited:

SCHOOL
IS
NEARLY
OVER

and today was fun
and tomorrow will be
hopefully

Only 1 more day of school before 2 weeks of winter break! SO CLOSE, I CAN TASTE IT. It tastes like chocolate dipped in vanilla ice cream with some Snicker's spread throughout it, in case you are wondering.

It snowed where I live for the first time today! Interestingly, today was also the last day of school! Snowing to mark the last day perhaps?

YES
I left school early today. Watched some Dateline and other criminology stuff like a boss since it was raining outside, and Jayden and everyone else were still at school for two more hours. I was at school for, like, only three and a half! :3
So, yeah, I'm pretty happy and stuff right now.

Wait, people in England, londan, or anywhere in Europe get three months with no school known as winter break? Fuck, People in the USA have school till summer break. Never really knew that. =|

Aside from that, guess what today is? SQUUEEAAALL, It's my birthday! Twelve years old now! =D

Wait, people in England, londan, or anywhere in Europe get three months with no school known as winter break? Fuck, People in the USA have school till summer break. Never really knew that. =|

What? Are you being sarcastic? I'm in Michigan and today was my last day in 2011. Every school here does this.

Which just about summed up my contribution to this: WOOOOO BREAK.

So, it's only where I live? Dammit, you guys are lucky. I seriously need to recheck alot of things...wait, by year, I mean the school year, not 2011. My school has Christmas break for two weeks and returns to school in January. By break, I mean the Three month break schools that aren't year round have.

I ate soooo many slices of cake today! It was so awesome! =D

So, it's only where I live? Dammit, you guys are lucky. I seriously need to recheck alot of things...wait, by year, I mean the school year, not 2011. My school has Christmas break for two weeks and returns to school in January. By break, I mean the Three month break schools that aren't year round have.

I ate soooo many slices of cake today! It was so awesome! =D

Oh. Your phrasing was rather unusual then. Yeah, we're talking about a two or three week thing.

I know, but they get it earlier. =/

Anyway, got a DVD player, watching a movie while on the internet! Best Day Ever. =P

What? I've never had a three-month winter break in my life. We get about two weeks off in winter.

Yeah, only two weeks here. Two weeks which don't start until next Thursday :/

But anyway, not only did it snow yesterday, but I had a choir concert which went splendidly. Oh and I actually have friends here now :D But the weirdest thing about yesterday was that I actually felt proud of myself, which is not very common.

Back
Top Bottom