• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

My Short Story teacher allowed me to write a cosmic horror story and get it graded.

'Tis a good day.

Hell yeah, got half of my first chapter written. Did most of it in one sitting. Probably need a new timebreak symbol, equal signs don't look right.

Got promoted to second clarinet in community band today! I've played third clarinet for the past two concerts. (I've been playing B♭ clarinet less than a year, mind; historically I've played second flute for this ensemble.)

Just blindly changed my passwords for my biggest time-waster sites, hopefully I'll get some stuff done tonight. Let's do this! :D!!!

My boyfriend got me a baby betta fish yesterday!!

I was worried about what to feed him since he didn't seem to like flakes (which are bad for them anyway) and the dried shrimp pieces in the flakes are too big for him to eat right now, so I bought him some frozen bloodworms today and he seems to love them! He didn't even have to spit it back up to chew it up. I'm relieved!

I plan on getting a 2.5 gallon tank for him soon, too. Between that and his bloodworms I'm really excited to have a new fish that I know I'm on the right track with. (my previous two bettas were gifts and I had no idea how old they were or where they came from)

This
is what he looked like yesterday, but he's already gotten a lot more dark and vibrant in color. I think he's between six and seven weeks old. I still haven't decided on a name.

My boyfriend got me a baby betta fish yesterday!!

I was worried about what to feed him since he didn't seem to like flakes (which are bad for them anyway) and the dried shrimp pieces in the flakes are too big for him to eat right now, so I bought him some frozen bloodworms today and he seems to love them! He didn't even have to spit it back up to chew it up. I'm relieved!

I plan on getting a 2.5 gallon tank for him soon, too. Between that and his bloodworms I'm really excited to have a new fish that I know I'm on the right track with. (my previous two bettas were gifts and I had no idea how old they were or where they came from)

This
is what he looked like yesterday, but he's already gotten a lot more dark and vibrant in color. I think he's between six and seven weeks old. I still haven't decided on a name.

I think you should go with Trixie.

i have a fabulous friend who knew EXACTLY WHAT TO GET ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY

(even if 90% of what I got is joke-flirting)

Four days later and my baby betta is thriving! I decided to name him Mortimer.
34e7y35.jpg

He has a 2.5 gallon tank with a filter, light and heater! Just in time for winter. No more tiny cups and bowls for this guy! His tail is starting to look like a crowntail's, I'm really excited about seeing how he grows!

"The video game industry is the most profitable entertainment industry on the planet. From Super Mario Brothers to Call of Duty, people are playing video and they are shelling out a lot of money to do it. Why has this industry become so popular? What has led to this enormous growth? And most important of all, why should we be paying attention?

This Composition II course aims to examine video games as 'texts' through a critical, academic lens. We will explore concepts such as gender, violence, addiction and narrative in order to write about, analyze and better understand the impact of this immensely popular industry. Are video games art? Are video games 'texts'? Can we gain as much understanding about ourselves and our world by looking at Minecraft as opposed to Shakespearean Stagecraft? These and many other questions will be explored and addressed in this Composition II course."

BEST CLASS EVER. TAKING THIS IMMEDIATELY

Just caught Regirock in 21 Poke Balls. On Registeel now. Hoping to get these all caught tonight and send them over to Diamond for Regigigas.

Guess who just got 8ack from getting the supplies for this year's Halloween costume!!!!!!!! ::::D

And also sable is safe, thank the gawds

Back
Top Bottom