• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gen. V Vault

I agree with Slartibartfast. WE NEED T-RATED GAMES! That would be so awesome. How about a strong Cat-like pokemon, I don't like the trio. Why not another Female Champion? That was cool. Hey, If I'm posting too late, plz tell me, but did you guys here aout the newly relased PKMN? It looks like some Fire-type Sonic.

Hey, If I'm posting too late, plz tell me, but did you guys here aout the newly relased PKMN? It looks like some Fire-type Sonic.

slowpoke

There will be more pointless "level up here" evolutions that make the Pokemon unattainable in any other game. Nintendo's too short-sighted to see that this will inevitably happen.

- Ghost type Eeveelution please (though that would make my sprite worthless -_-)
- Some novelty ability (think Shedinja)
- A Dragon/Steel type other than Dialga (it's a dinosaur, not a dragon)
- Pokewalker compatibility?
- More uses for the microphone, or even the DSi camera
- An ice type based on a white tiger
- Reverse trio! The starters' final evolutions: Water/Fighting, Fire/Psychic, and Grass/Dark.

...I'm running out of ideas. We're just going to have to watch the new movie... :/

- A more elaborate story (who am I kidding?)
- Less "mythical" legendaries and more "they are extremely rare but not supernatural or whatnot" legendaries
- A new Hidden Machine move
- A pokemon, or multiple pokemon, with new elemental type combinations
- A team that is still as ridiculous as ever

I'm not sure if this has already been posted before, but...

-I believe that they will reveal that Arceus is actually part of a larger trio of 5th gen legendaries, which is made up of a god of creation [Arceus], a god of destruction, and a god of life and death (who is in charge of the underworld shown in Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue).

Honestly, where do Pokemon go when they die? :/

Acording to the Sinnoh legend, if you return a Pokemon to the Earth(or maybe it was just the sea, not sure), it will return, perfectly fine. Course, the chances of that being one of the true myths in Pokemon is very slim but.

And surprisingly enough, my prediction that a baby Pokemon would be revealed first(I posted that in a different thread, here I just mentioned more would be made) was false.

Back
Top Bottom