• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Rau's Sprites (and videos!)

If you do turn out to be good at them (which I bet you will since you seem good at everything sprite-related that you do) and it's not too much trouble, could I have them for those fakethingies? Just the downward-facing ones, which I use in my PC for the non-active-squad thingies.

Thanks in advance!

Well, the reason I'm asking is because I'm looking for a good Sprite artist that can help me out of a little jam I'm in. You see, I have Fakemon in the ASB Dex that need little sprites for it.

I was hoping you'd be willing to help me out in return for a favour from me. Like a trade. You could do my sprites and I can...I don't know, draw a picture of your choice?

Eeeh... I never know what to tell people when they ask what I want. :< There's already a bunch of sprites I need to get around to doing... @_@

Moony, by overworld do you mean the little in-party sprites, or the actual walkies like I'm assuming Squornshellous wants? I still need to do the actual sprite-sprites for those ones, too... hurglegurgle

Yeah, the walkies are what I'd like. Thanking you muchly! Since that's, um, nine sprites you're doing for me, I feel bad for not doing anything in return...

Sorry for the bump, but I'd just like to point out that I made my Fakemon's menu sprites and so you don't need to.

Anytime you like is fine with me

Triple post whoo

Sorry for your time Alraune, I made the sprites and so if you don't want to, you don't have to. If you do, though, I would love that.

Also, don't bother with the walkies, I'll do those. That leaves you with... no requests from me. Bye!

No video because I was multitasking and it took too long, but here's a fakemon from a starter triangle I'm doing
rocktype.png

Some kind of rocky dinosaur thing with moss growing on it. The triangle is Rock > Flying > Grass and their final forms, respectively, are Rock/Grass, Flying/Rock and Grass/Flying.

edit:
Rock/Flying and Flying/Grass
flying.png
grass.png

The grass squirrel thing really sucks but I was in a hurry 'cause it was for a contest :C

Last edited:
I'm just gonna pretend I didn't see that there's a bunch of stuff I was going to do in this thread that I never did and...

tumblr_m86sb9NATX1qefxa7o1_400.png

Trainer sprite of Abby Blooms
28l9u2p.jpg
ohomlw.jpg

Gold Corsola revamp

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom