• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress The Pokemon Abduction

ZuZu

Ssh, I'm stealing Blastoise's awesome hats.
Prologue- Cyndaquil

Cyndaquil was lost in the howling blizzard. The snow and rain had almost extinguished its flames, and Cyndaquil wasn't even three years old. He was a baby, to say the least, still being raised by a female trainer who showed kindness unlike others.

Cyndaquil was already feeling faint. He was worried his life would wink out if his flames were completely extinguished, because that's what he had been taught.

Cyndaquil saw it then- a Chikorita that was violet and grey, with piercing crimson eyes. She was screaming in agony as more of her body became violet.

"Chikorita!" Cyndaquil called. She turned and tried to scream for Cyndaquil's help, but instead she sent a Razor Leaf his way. Cyndaquil barely dodged it, because one leaf pierced his skin. He cried out as blood trickled down his leg.

Chikorita tackled him and all went blank for Cyndaquil as he lost consciousness. The shadow of a human was behind the Chikorita, and the eyes seemed to be watching Cyndaquil.

"Hahahahaha... I grow closer to my aim." The voice was feminine and evil, Cyndaquil would have sensed it if he'd been awake. Though he hadn't been taught human speech, he could sense evil in anyone's voice.

The girl picked up the Cyndaquil in her arms and she gently cradled it, covering its flames. She wasn't being kind- she was trying to stop his death.

Before the girl walked away, she injected a violet liquid into Cyndaquil. She didn't stop the blood trickling out of the needle wound.

Author's Notes:
Takes place in Sinnoh, because I know Sinnoh like the back of my hand.

I'm hooked. Very descriptive and I want to know what happens to Cyndaquil. That's big. Anytime that a reader is instantly hooked is a sure sign of a great story.

Pen (or word processing system and keyboard), VERY MUCH mightier than the sword right now.

Thanks! It's gonna help me and my friend with a large Pokemon fanfiction project!!

Back
Top Bottom