• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Three Word Story Game

So, one day, the bird dies because of blizzards. They were caused by hordes of swarming Lapras from the pits of the region of Kanto. The region smelled like overcooked, decaying, smoldering pants worn by Reshiram, a legendary dragon of the sun. But Reshiram's pants were never really clean. In fact, they had always been really, really Zekrom-ish, even though Zekrom isn't Reshiram. And, of course, they're complete opposites. Sometimes, when the world seems like Reshiram's pants, you keep thinking: "Wow, I really like ice cream." So you leave to catch a Kakuna to swap-train because Beedrill are cool. In the future, that Beedrill would beat up someone's grandmother because it was abused by Reshiram's pants that still smell bad. This is why life is cruel. It would also be just swell if ice cream was my wife because ice cream reminds me of my time in Johto with Brycen. He took me to the dungeon beneath Pryce's gym, which is where Suicune lives now that his wife Entei is dead. Suicune has always made delicious cupcakes made of mud. Suicune's cupcakes taste different than mud because he adds dirt, which is so magically yummy, grown men weep if they cannot eat it. So harvest their tears and use them to summon the grand banana king to destroy the whole flipping world. But the king was insane potatoes. So Reshiram's pants ate the potatoes. So they evolved into walruses that liked to dance to classical music. Mainly Moonlight Sonata.

And then, people came to interrupt the space-time Magikarps that tend to order pizza on Thursday nights and were also listening to Beethoven because he's awesome at synchronized swimming. But crap happens, and that's why giant watermelons hate the smaller watermelons and want to destroy the world. Unfortunately, this monkey accidentally the universe in the eye of Glowy Arceus who became enraged and kicked Stanley back in time with Dialga's help because Dialga's cooler. But Giratina decided Tom Daley should take Dialga's shoes to tap dance and be merry. So he decided to steal them but Dialga appeared to be very angry. Tom then gave Dialga some poisoned cookies for Dialga to eat so it would die. But Dialga refused. Tom did the dance of many Magikarps to please Kyogre, the king of the sea. Alongside Reshiram's pants, Tom danced like a boss. So I herd some Tauros, while you like Mudkips lightly roasted, with salt and pepper completely covering it.

Seadra swam in, carrying buckets of highly poisonous acid for no reason. Meanwhile, in Pacifidlog, the acid salesman was really bored. So he punched a punching bag so hard it flew off and hit Brock in the bathroom. Brock fell unconscious and was eaten by Seadra's acid buckets. This made Brock die. His siblings did not care, even though they kind of did. But then they got over it and got ice-cream. But then, Seadra stole the ice-cream because he's a depressing freak who has low self-esteem and listens to music sometimes, though he hates it because when he was a Horsea he was attacked by a Kricketune who was eating music and Reshiram's discarded crotch fur. Seadra ate ice-cream. And that's bad because he hates discarded crotch fur, especially Reshiram's.

But that's not important, so we go into the future where Brock's siblings got jobs as Gary's cheerleaders. Seadra started a family and now lives in a volcano with his family. His wife is Clair's Kingdra, who is named Jeffery although she's female, which is pretty surprising because Clair is kinda stupid but usually nicknames her Pokemon Potato not Jeffery. So what if Potato ate ice-cream? Clair would be sad because dragons are allergic to ice. Potato died miserably in buckets of acid, specifically Seadra's. This made Clair very angry at AbsurdAbsol for killing Pokemon to get ice-cream. AbsurdAbsol then attempted to seduce Suicune.

Clair killed PhaRaoH's patience so she could stop counting her toes. She then murdered everyone on Earth for revenge. Clair died. So did everyone else. PhaRaoH summoned the empress of Pikachu to play Halo with. But she's dead. So she revived Clair to kill her again to avenge Pikachu and the little Torchic. So then we had cake to celebrate. But Enderman is here for spoiling cake. And killing off PhaRaoH again, because

So, one day, the bird dies because of blizzards. They were caused by hordes of swarming Lapras from the pits of the region of Kanto. The region smelled like overcooked, decaying, smoldering pants worn by Reshiram, a legendary dragon of the sun. But Reshiram's pants were never really clean. In fact, they had always been really, really Zekrom-ish, even though Zekrom isn't Reshiram. And, of course, they're complete opposites. Sometimes, when the world seems like Reshiram's pants, you keep thinking: "Wow, I really like ice cream." So you leave to catch a Kakuna to swap-train because Beedrill are cool. In the future, that Beedrill would beat up someone's grandmother because it was abused by Reshiram's pants that still smell bad. This is why life is cruel. It would also be just swell if ice cream was my wife because ice cream reminds me of my time in Johto with Brycen. He took me to the dungeon beneath Pryce's gym, which is where Suicune lives now that his wife Entei is dead. Suicune has always made delicious cupcakes made of mud. Suicune's cupcakes taste different than mud because he adds dirt, which is so magically yummy, grown men weep if they cannot eat it. So harvest their tears and use them to summon the grand banana king to destroy the whole flipping world. But the king was insane potatoes. So Reshiram's pants ate the potatoes. So they evolved into walruses that liked to dance to classical music. Mainly Moonlight Sonata.

And then, people came to interrupt the space-time Magikarps that tend to order pizza on Thursday nights and were also listening to Beethoven because he's awesome at synchronized swimming. But crap happens, and that's why giant watermelons hate the smaller watermelons and want to destroy the world. Unfortunately, this monkey accidentally the universe in the eye of Glowy Arceus who became enraged and kicked Stanley back in time with Dialga's help because Dialga's cooler. But Giratina decided Tom Daley should take Dialga's shoes to tap dance and be merry. So he decided to steal them but Dialga appeared to be very angry. Tom then gave Dialga some poisoned cookies for Dialga to eat so it would die. But Dialga refused. Tom did the dance of many Magikarps to please Kyogre, the king of the sea. Alongside Reshiram's pants, Tom danced like a boss. So I herd some Tauros, while you like Mudkips lightly roasted, with salt and pepper completely covering it.

Seadra swam in, carrying buckets of highly poisonous acid for no reason. Meanwhile, in Pacifidlog, the acid salesman was really bored. So he punched a punching bag so hard it flew off and hit Brock in the bathroom. Brock fell unconscious and was eaten by Seadra's acid buckets. This made Brock die. His siblings did not care, even though they kind of did. But then they got over it and got ice-cream. But then, Seadra stole the ice-cream because he's a depressing freak who has low self-esteem and listens to music sometimes, though he hates it because when he was a Horsea he was attacked by a Kricketune who was eating music and Reshiram's discarded crotch fur. Seadra ate ice-cream. And that's bad because he hates discarded crotch fur, especially Reshiram's.

But that's not important, so we go into the future where Brock's siblings got jobs as Gary's cheerleaders. Seadra started a family and now lives in a volcano with his family. His wife is Clair's Kingdra, who is named Jeffery although she's female, which is pretty surprising because Clair is kinda stupid but usually nicknames her Pokemon Potato not Jeffery. So what if Potato ate ice-cream? Clair would be sad because dragons are allergic to ice. Potato died miserably in buckets of acid, specifically Seadra's. This made Clair very angry at AbsurdAbsol for killing Pokemon to get ice-cream. AbsurdAbsol then attempted to seduce Suicune.

Clair killed PhaRaoH's patience so she could stop counting her toes. She then murdered everyone on Earth for revenge. Clair died. So did everyone else. PhaRaoH summoned the empress of Pikachu to play Halo with. But she's dead. So she revived Clair to kill her again to avenge Pikachu and the little Torchic. So then we had cake to celebrate. But Enderman is here for spoiling cake. And killing off PhaRaoH again, because Hussie revived him.

Clair killed PhaRaoH's patience so she could stop counting her toes. She then murdered everyone on Earth for revenge. Clair died. So did everyone else. PhaRaoH summoned the empress of Pikachu to play Halo with. But she's dead. So she revived Clair to kill her again to avenge Pikachu and the little Torchic. So then we had cake to celebrate. But Enderman is here for spoiling cake. And killing off PhaRaoH again, because Hussie revived him.

But potato cakes

But potato cakes are magically delicious

But potato cakes are magically delicious, especially Suicune's, so

Clair killed PhaRaoH's patience so she could stop counting her toes. She then murdered everyone on Earth for revenge. Clair died. So did everyone else. PhaRaoH summoned the empress of Pikachu to play Halo with. But she's dead. So she revived Clair to kill her again to avenge Pikachu and the little Torchic. So then we had cake to celebrate. But Enderman is here for spoiling cake. And killing off PhaRaoH again, because Hussie revived her.

But potato cakes are magically delicious, especially Suicune's, so when PhaRaoH rerevives

Clair killed PhaRaoH's patience so she could stop counting her toes. She then murdered everyone on Earth for revenge. Clair died. So did everyone else. PhaRaoH summoned the empress of Pikachu to play Halo with. But she's dead. So she revived Clair to kill her again to avenge Pikachu and the little Torchic. So then we had cake to celebrate. But Enderman is here for spoiling cake. And killing off PhaRaoH again, because Hussie revived her.

But potato cakes are magically delicious, especially Suicune's, so when PhaRaoH rerevives himself there's paradox

But potato cakes are magically delicious, especially Suicune's, so when PhaRaoH rerevives himself there's paradox because Reshiram ate

But potato cakes are magically delicious, especially Suicune's, so when PhaRaoH rerevives himself there's paradox because Reshiram ate Suicune's mud cupcakes.

Back
Top Bottom