• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Cute Animal Picture Thread :)

LadyJirachu

Cute forum goer
Pronoun
she
Post cute pictures of animals you have looked up or found to share with people and hopefully get them smiling too. ^_^ Have fun ^_^

Awwww, kitties~~~
:grin:

Last edited:
did someone say cute animals

This is a Madame Berthe's mouse lemur, the smallest primate alive today.

This is a bumblebee bat or Kitti's hog-nosed bat, the smallest mammal by skull size alive today and a ridiculously tiny bat.

This is a nautilus. Perhaps not puppy-cute, but I think it's pretty beautiful.

This is an ELEPHANT SHREW OH MY GOODNESS.

This is a male nyala. Really interesting fur.
OMG!!! The Elephant Shrew and that little lemor is like a pikachu!! AWWWW!!!!

x33333!

That shiba inu blog LOL! XD Soo cuuute...>w<;;

I actually have that kind of dog, myself, too;
1572ctv.jpg

Thats a picture of him....His name is Simba and he's 6 years old now ^_^ Isn't he cuute? x3;

I don't know what it is about foxes that are so cute.

They're like dogs but they always have alert ears and squirrel tails and they're orange which is always a plus and there's something about their paws too.

Back
Top Bottom