The Cave of Dragonflies forums

Go Back   The Cave of Dragonflies forums > Games > Anime-Style Battling > ASB Archive

Notices

 
 
Thread Tools
  #41  
Old 03-30-2011, 02:42 AM
Sypl's Avatar
Sypl Sypl is offline
A lone shadow, listening to the source.
 
Join Date: March 10, 2011
Age: 19
Posts: 459
Pronoun: He
Sypl is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grate Aural Sects View Post

What.
Cancel the Sig Move.
__________________



Quote:
Originally Posted by Tailsy View Post
But I like swearing.

Pokemon white friend code: 3181 5392 4343

Last edited by Sypl; 03-30-2011 at 03:04 AM.
  #42  
Old 03-30-2011, 03:17 AM
mewtini's Avatar
mewtini mewtini is offline
bubblegum bitch
 
Join Date: February 27, 2011
Location: astral plane
Age: 17
Posts: 1,457
Pronoun: she/her/hers
mewtini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

getting this gift approved.
(Starfish)Starly[F]
Ability: Keen Eye
__________________
"in my head, i do everything right."

http://alone-on-an-aeroplane.tumblr.com
:)
  #43  
Old 03-30-2011, 04:58 PM
Squornshellous Beta's Avatar
Squornshellous Beta Squornshellous Beta is offline
World Of Pillows
 
Join Date: March 30, 2010
Location: Orbiting Squornshellous Sol.
Age: 26
Posts: 6,000
Pronoun: she
Squornshellous Beta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Squornshellous Beta Send a message via MSN to Squornshellous Beta Send a message via Yahoo to Squornshellous Beta Send a message via Skype™ to Squornshellous Beta
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Adorable gifts yeeeeeee~
Dragomelet (Female) <Solid Rock>
  #44  
Old 03-30-2011, 08:13 PM
Sweet Silver Nightmare's Avatar
Sweet Silver Nightmare Sweet Silver Nightmare is offline
Metapod
 
Join Date: March 28, 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 227
Pronoun: She
Sweet Silver Nightmare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Would like to add a signature move to my Snivy, Empress
Snivy
[Empress] Snivy (F)
Ability: Overgrow

Signature Move:
Sassy Dance

Being a rather snooty Pokemon by nature, Empress feels that the spotlight should be on her at all times. This is only augmented by the fact that her trainer gives her everything she's ever wanted (or needed). So to remedy this, she has thought up a sure-fire way to gain the attention of everyone on the field during battle.

First, she begins to think, choreographing her dance in her head. Around this time, she is able to be distracted, and attacks that cause loud noises will always disturb her planning. For the second action, she begins the dance, causing all eyes to turn to her. The purpose of her dance is to distract her opponents and force them to forget their commands for that round. If used in a double battle, Empress's Ally's morale will be boosted, and they will want to impress Empress, granting a raise to their Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, along with all other effects.

Normal / --- / --- / 100% / All but self / 10%-15% / Requires 2 actions to execute, In a double battle, Ally's stat boosts disappear after 2 rounds. Opponent's distraction lasts the whole round.

Effect: Causes all opponents to become distracted, unable to attack that round. In a double battle, Ally gains +1 to Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, all other effects apply. If Empress is attacked during the first action of this attack, she has a 10% chance of becoming distracted for that action, and the attack fails. If she is attacked by a move that requires a loud noise (Hyper Voice, Sonicboom, etc), the attack will also fail.
Usage Gap: Once per Battle


Is this okay?
  #45  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:03 PM
M&F's Avatar
M&F M&F is offline
Beauty, brawn and Frontier Brains.
 
Join Date: August 19, 2009
Age: 24
Posts: 3,446
M&F has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Random Number God] Shuppet (M)
Ability: Frisk
Signature Attribute: Chance Manipulation

Random Number God and some friends of his used to hang out below the eaves of a spiteful man's house, eating off his negative emotions. The man, who tolerated their presence (or simply never noticed it), was an old trainer-turned-battle scientist who retired after his studies were long ignored by the ASB's niche. Accompaining the man's life, the Shuppet pack had plentiful access to his research.

The man's latest studies were extensive, tiresome experiments that attempted to unveil what trainers had so far called "dumb luck", to understand what set the odds for attacks' secondary effects to kick in, as well as the effects of certain conditions, such as confusion or paralysis. Eventually, because of how far he was ignored, he had to cancel his operations on that area; after all, somebody had to keep the resources coming.

The man never managed to finish his research, but the horde of Shuppet was intrigued by it. The day a need for battling arose, they put whatever they learned to practice, perfecting the secrets to altering the "odds". Random Number God was particularly intrigued by these, and obssessively practiced the techniques until he could alter every move he knew. Still, it's very hard to remember and apply every one of these techniques, and it tends to take a toll on the user.

Effects: All moves used by Random Number God will have x1.5 times the chance of activating any secondary effects. Any time Random Number God uses a move that he has not used prior in the battle and that is affected by Chance Manipulation, he will move last within the priority bracket, in order to remember clearly the "odd"-boosting procedure. Because performing this attribute is tiresome and difficult, Random Number God will usually not be in his best mindset, having a starting 2- Special Attack and Special Defense. He still can only reach 6- and 6+ with stat boosts, and these reductions will be default, meaning that, if Random Number God's stats are neutralized, said reductions will be in place.

-----

[Sweet Bro] Throh (M)
Ability: Inner Focus
Signature Attribute: IT KEEPS HAPPENING

Sweet Bro's clumsy step is remarkable. As such, treading through obstacled pathes proves exceptionally hard, if not impossible, for him. Even a simple set of stairs can turn out disastrous for him. Yet, he's very thick-headed, and will not learn from previous experiences. He goes as far as completely ignore his pal Hella Jeff's warnings.

Effects: If Sweet Bro fights in an arena that has stairs and tries to climb them, he will immediately tumble down. If he's trying to go up, this only means he fails to climb; if he's coming down, however, he'll stumble all the way down, losing an action and taking 4% of damage. If he's carrying anything -- be it a held item or not -- it'll be dropped at that point. If any Pokemon is near the staircases by the time this happens, there's a 50% chance they'll be struck by the dropped object, receiving damage as though struck by Fling.

-----

[Hella Jeff] Sawk (M)
Ability: Sturdy
Signature Attribute: I TOLD YOU BRO

Hella Jeff is very much aware of his pal Sweet Bro's shortcoming when it comes to logistics. It doesn't amount to much, however, as the latter is constantly ignoring the former's reminders. However, being equally stubborn, said former is always willing to keep trying, and will reprimand said latter everytime he allows the blundering to go on.

Effects: If Sweet Bro tries to walk down stairs, thus activating IT KEEPS HAPPENING, I TOLD YOU BRO will automatically activate in response. When I TOLD YOU BRO activates, Hella Jeff will immediately drop whatever he's doing to scold Sweet Bro for an action. Hella Jeff also becomes very irritated at that time, and thus, all effects on him that require him to be relaxed are dispelled, and he gains 2+ Attack. His Attack boosts cannot go beyond 6+.
__________________

#cometobabahl
(click colias -- you know you want to -- for asb profile)
  #46  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:47 PM
blazheirio889 blazheirio889 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 4, 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 3,463
Pronoun: she
blazheirio889 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Silver Nightmare View Post
Would like to add a signature move to my Snivy, Empress
Snivy
[Empress] Snivy (F)
Ability: Overgrow

Signature Move:
Sassy Dance

Being a rather snooty Pokemon by nature, Empress feels that the spotlight should be on her at all times. This is only augmented by the fact that her trainer gives her everything she's ever wanted (or needed). So to remedy this, she has thought up a sure-fire way to gain the attention of everyone on the field during battle.

First, she begins to think, choreographing her dance in her head. Around this time, she is able to be distracted, and attacks that cause loud noises will always disturb her planning. For the second action, she begins the dance, causing all eyes to turn to her. The purpose of her dance is to distract her opponents and force them to forget their commands for that round. If used in a double battle, Empress's Ally's morale will be boosted, and they will want to impress Empress, granting a raise to their Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, along with all other effects.

Normal / --- / --- / 100% / All but self / 10%-15% / Requires 2 actions to execute, In a double battle, Ally's stat boosts disappear after 2 rounds. Opponent's distraction lasts the whole round.

Effect: Causes all opponents to become distracted, unable to attack that round. In a double battle, Ally gains +1 to Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, all other effects apply. If Empress is attacked during the first action of this attack, she has a 10% chance of becoming distracted for that action, and the attack fails. If she is attacked by a move that requires a loud noise (Hyper Voice, Sonicboom, etc), the attack will also fail.
Usage Gap: Once per Battle


Is this okay?
I haven't approved moves for way too long... let's give my move-approving powers a stretch with this one.

Is there any reason this move would cost more energy to perform? For example, if Empress is attacked during the first action of the move, would it take more energy to concentrate? Does Empress put on a more showy dance if allies are there to watch? If so, mention that in the description; if not, make the energy a flat rate.

When you say "distracted for that round", do you mean for the rest of the round, or for three actions?

Either way, it seems a tad powerful for a first-out-of-three evolution chain, so I'd change the chance of failure if attacked from 10% to 25%, and 10% energy (13% if there are allies) sounds about good.
  #47  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:53 PM
Sweet Silver Nightmare's Avatar
Sweet Silver Nightmare Sweet Silver Nightmare is offline
Metapod
 
Join Date: March 28, 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 227
Pronoun: She
Sweet Silver Nightmare is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Snivy
[Empress] Snivy (F)
Ability: Overgrow

Signature Move:
Sassy Dance

Being a rather snooty Pokemon by nature, Empress feels that the spotlight should be on her at all times. This is only augmented by the fact that her trainer gives her everything she's ever wanted (or needed). So to remedy this, she has thought up a sure-fire way to gain the attention of everyone on the field during battle.

First, she begins to think, choreographing her dance in her head. Around this time, she is able to be distracted, and attacks that cause loud noises will always disturb her planning. For the second action, she begins the dance, causing all eyes to turn to her. The purpose of her dance is to distract her opponents and force them to forget their commands for that round. If used in a double battle, Empress's Ally's morale will be boosted, and they will want to impress Empress, granting a raise to their Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, along with all other effects. Empress will be more inclined to make her dance much more show-offy and stylish for her ally/(ies), but in retrospect, will use more energy attempting such.



Normal / --- / --- / 100% / All but self / 10%-13% (if ally on field) / Requires 2 actions to execute, In a double battle, Ally's stat boosts disappear after 2 rounds. Opponent's distraction lasts the rest of the round.

Effect: Causes all opponents to become distracted, unable to attack that round. In a double battle, Ally gains +1 to Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, all other effects apply. If Empress is attacked during the first action of this attack, she has a 25% chance of becoming distracted for that action, and the attack fails. If she is attacked by a move that requires a loud noise (Hyper Voice, Sonicboom, etc), the attack will always fail.
Usage Gap: Once per Battle


That any better?
__________________
My ASB Profile~My Safari Zone Profile


Banner by Mewtini. Thanks Mewtini!
  #48  
Old 03-30-2011, 11:11 PM
blazheirio889 blazheirio889 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: February 4, 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 3,463
Pronoun: she
blazheirio889 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Silver Nightmare View Post
Snivy
[Empress] Snivy (F)
Ability: Overgrow

Signature Move:
Sassy Dance

Being a rather snooty Pokemon by nature, Empress feels that the spotlight should be on her at all times. This is only augmented by the fact that her trainer gives her everything she's ever wanted (or needed). So to remedy this, she has thought up a sure-fire way to gain the attention of everyone on the field during battle.

First, she begins to think, choreographing her dance in her head. Around this time, she is able to be distracted, and attacks that cause loud noises will always disturb her planning. For the second action, she begins the dance, causing all eyes to turn to her. The purpose of her dance is to distract her opponents and force them to forget their commands for that round. If used in a double battle, Empress's Ally's morale will be boosted, and they will want to impress Empress, granting a raise to their Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, along with all other effects. Empress will be more inclined to make her dance much more show-offy and stylish for her ally/(ies), but in retrospect, will use more energy attempting such.



Normal / --- / --- / 100% / All but self / 10%-13% (if ally on field) / Requires 2 actions to execute, In a double battle, Ally's stat boosts disappear after 2 rounds. Opponent's distraction lasts the rest of the round.

Effect: Causes all opponents to become distracted, unable to attack that round. In a double battle, Ally gains +1 to Atk, Spec. Atk and Accuracy, all other effects apply. If Empress is attacked during the first action of this attack, she has a 25% chance of becoming distracted for that action, and the attack fails. If she is attacked by a move that requires a loud noise (Hyper Voice, Sonicboom, etc), the attack will always fail.
Usage Gap: Once per Battle


That any better?
Yeah, that seems fine (unless other approvers want to say something; still not confident in my approving abilities aaa :x). Approved.
  #49  
Old 03-31-2011, 01:19 AM
Coloursfall's Avatar
Coloursfall Coloursfall is offline
THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
 
Join Date: June 25, 2008
Location: beyond the mountain peak
Age: 27
Posts: 4,921
Pronoun: He
Coloursfall has disabled reputation
Send a message via Skype™ to Coloursfall
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Sig time for my Mincinno!


[Milla] Mincinno (Female)
<Technician>
Signature Attribute:
Mightier Than The Sword

Milla is a writer, and a skilled one at that. She is able to take an idea, a concept, an image, and make it her own. She's a worsdsmith, plain and simple, and she is not bound by such things as paper or a typewriter to create her masterpeices. The result of years of hard work and dedication, Milla is still always learning...

She was entranced by books as a young one, dmiring the ability to create a world of boundless beauty, powerful emotions, spinning epic yarns...and all with just words. She learned from a stern old Smeargle as a young Mincinno, taught to always try her best, and she learned a few of her techniques in the process...

And so she practiced her new Sketch ability with a group of friends - Meowth, Tyrannitar, Sawsbuck, Riolu, Ninetales, Gardevoir, Wartortle, and Whimsicott - and they helped her learn the limits of the Sketch technique she had learned. So with her trusty black ballpouint pen always behind her large ear, she felt she was ready to take on Asber.

Effects: Milla gains the move Sketch. However, it can only be used 3 times per battle, and the attacks dissappear from her movepool when the battle ends or she is recalled.


itt my backstories for these are too detailed.
__________________
don't try to step out of line, they'll stomp on anyone
---
dA | DC | Steam | Neopets | Flight Rising | tumblr | ASB Details | Art Thread
---
they told me I should back down, all around, not a sound, dirty little freak


Last edited by Coloursfall; 03-31-2011 at 01:30 AM.
  #50  
Old 03-31-2011, 07:20 PM
Squornshellous Beta's Avatar
Squornshellous Beta Squornshellous Beta is offline
World Of Pillows
 
Join Date: March 30, 2010
Location: Orbiting Squornshellous Sol.
Age: 26
Posts: 6,000
Pronoun: she
Squornshellous Beta is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to Squornshellous Beta Send a message via MSN to Squornshellous Beta Send a message via Yahoo to Squornshellous Beta Send a message via Skype™ to Squornshellous Beta
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Axew (Male) <Rivalry>.
  #51  
Old 04-01-2011, 01:45 AM
Lord of the Fireflies's Avatar
Lord of the Fireflies Lord of the Fireflies is offline
Back in black.
 
Join Date: January 6, 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 2,221
Pronoun: He
Lord of the Fireflies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Claiming exchange

(Male Litwick with Flame Body I know he wrote flash fire but its a mistake its flame body)

Also is it me or something really weird just happened all of a sudden i got that weird troll style with paint all around its so ugly i cant describe it
  #52  
Old 04-02-2011, 07:47 PM
mewtini's Avatar
mewtini mewtini is offline
bubblegum bitch
 
Join Date: February 27, 2011
Location: astral plane
Age: 17
Posts: 1,457
Pronoun: she/her/hers
mewtini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Birthday present claiming! I posted this earlier, but I deleted it...

[Fire Warrior] Rasqueon (F)
Ability: Battle Armor
__________________
"make us it, make us hip, make us scene."

http://alone-on-an-aeroplane.tumblr.com
:)
  #53  
Old 04-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Lord of the Fireflies's Avatar
Lord of the Fireflies Lord of the Fireflies is offline
Back in black.
 
Join Date: January 6, 2011
Age: 23
Posts: 2,221
Pronoun: He
Lord of the Fireflies is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Gift from Karkat Vantas

Surskit(f)
[Swift Swim]
  #54  
Old 04-03-2011, 01:07 AM
mewtini's Avatar
mewtini mewtini is offline
bubblegum bitch
 
Join Date: February 27, 2011
Location: astral plane
Age: 17
Posts: 1,457
Pronoun: she/her/hers
mewtini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Claiming a gift from The Friendly Mushroom~

[Dreamfox] Zorua (F)
Ability: Illusion


EDIT: Another gift claim!

[Concordia] Sewaddle (F)
Ability: Swarm
__________________
"the emptiest of feelings."

http://alone-on-an-aeroplane.tumblr.com
:)

Last edited by mewtini; 04-03-2011 at 02:45 AM.
  #55  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:21 AM
pathos's Avatar
pathos pathos is offline
doot doot
 
Join Date: July 4, 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 2,534
Pronoun: It/Him
pathos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Sig move.

[Kate] Skorupi (f) sniper

Signature Move: Fascists Bed Time

"Militsya patrol stops a passerby fifteen minutes before the curfew, during the martial law. They check his documents, and everything seems to be okay, so they let him free. When the guy turns back, about to leave, one of the police officers shoots him in the back.
'What the... Why did you do it?', the other copper asks.
'Oh, I know where he lives. There's no way he's getting home before the curfew.'"


Kate does not like rule-breakers. And according to her, the rules are that enemy pokemon should be asleep (sleeping pokemon are, of course, much easier to kill battle). Consequently, rule-breakers are met with dire results.

By using Fascists Bed Time, Kate strongly suggests to her opponent that it is bed time; this is not guaranteed to work, of course. If it doesn't, Kate's rage cannot be withheld, and who can blame her? Rules are rules and those who break them must be punished.

Dark / Physical / 5% / 55% / All other pokemon / 7% / One Action
All targeted pokemon are put to sleep; those that avoid the attack are dealt damage. Fascists Bed Time does no damage to pokemon it puts to sleep; they are either put to sleep, or dealt damage.
Every 5 rounds

Last edited by pathos; 04-03-2011 at 06:28 AM.
  #56  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:30 AM
allitersonance allitersonance is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: June 23, 2008
Location: Despair's Valley Academy
Posts: 2,216
Pronoun: It
allitersonance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
Sig move.

[Kate] Skorupi (f) sniper

Signature Move: Fascists Bed Time

"Militsya patrol stops a passerby fifteen minutes before the curfew, during the martial law. They check his documents, and everything seems to be okay, so they let him free. When the guy turns back, about to leave, one of the police officers shoots him in the back.
'What the... Why did you do it?', the other copper asks.
'Oh, I know where he lives. There's no way he's getting home before the curfew.'"


Kate does not like rule-breakers. And according to her, the rules are that enemy pokemon should be asleep (sleeping pokemon are, of course, much easier to kill battle). Consequently, rule-breakers are met with dire results.

By using Fascists Bed Time, Kate strongly suggests to her opponent that it is bed time; this is not guaranteed to work, of course. If it doesn't, Kate's rage cannot be withheld, and who can blame her? Rules are rules and those who break them must be punished.

Dark / Physical / 5% / 55% / All other pokemon / 7% / One Action
All targeted pokemon are put to sleep; those that avoid the attack are dealt damage. Fascists Bed Time does no damage to pokemon it puts to sleep; they are either put to sleep, or dealt damage.
Every 5 rounds
Approved.

Sweet Silver Nightmare

There has been discussion (elsewhere) of reducing the length of a standard round to two actions; you may want to reconsider your signature move in light of that.
  #57  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:46 AM
pathos's Avatar
pathos pathos is offline
doot doot
 
Join Date: July 4, 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 2,534
Pronoun: It/Him
pathos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Brittany] scraggy (f) Shed Skin
Signature Move: The Coats Pants Are Off

Everyone knows that wearing a longcoat is one of the surest ways to show that you’re a Badass, because nothing says “don’t fuck with me” more than having a long dark coat billowing out behind you as you walk. Well, if that's awesome, surely pants must be moreso. Because everyone wears pants.

Well, sometimes things get too serious for pants. Sometimes you need a way to show just how serious things are - and in those moments, taking off your pants is the only thing that works.

Normal / Stat: Self / Target: self / 7% / 3-5 actions
Losing the defense of her pants means effectively lowering her def and sp. def by -1; however, she gains +1 to her speed, atk. and sp. atk due to the sudden badass levels increasing.
Every 6 rounds.

Last edited by pathos; 04-03-2011 at 06:52 AM.
  #58  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:53 AM
allitersonance allitersonance is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: June 23, 2008
Location: Despair's Valley Academy
Posts: 2,216
Pronoun: It
allitersonance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[Brittany] scraggy (f) Shed Skin
Signature Move: The Coats Pants Are Off

Everyone knows that wearing a longcoat is one of the surest ways to show that you’re a Badass, because nothing says “don’t fuck with me” more than having a long dark coat billowing out behind you as you walk. Well, if that's awesome, surely pants must be moreso. Because everyone wears pants.

Well, sometimes things get too serious for pants. Sometimes you need a way to show just how serious things are - and in those moments, taking off your pants is the only thing that works.

Normal / Stat: Self / Target: self / 7% / 3-5 actions
Losing the defense of her pants means effectively lowering her def and sp. def by -1; however, she gains +1 to her speed, atk. and sp. atk due to the sudden badass levels increasing.
Every 6 rounds.
Add "from the end of all effects" to the usage gap, and define what determines the number of actions.
  #59  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:56 AM
pathos's Avatar
pathos pathos is offline
doot doot
 
Join Date: July 4, 2010
Age: 19
Posts: 2,534
Pronoun: It/Him
pathos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

[Brittany] scraggy (f) Shed Skin
Signature Move: The Coats Pants Are Off

Everyone knows that wearing a longcoat is one of the surest ways to show that you’re a Badass, because nothing says “don’t fuck with me” more than having a long dark coat billowing out behind you as you walk. Well, if that's awesome, surely pants must be moreso. Because everyone wears pants.

Well, sometimes things get too serious for pants. Sometimes you need a way to show just how serious things are - and in those moments, taking off your pants is the only thing that works.

Normal / Stat: Self / Target: self / 7% / 3-5 actions (randomized)
Losing the defense of her pants means effectively lowering her def and sp. def by -1; however, she gains +1 to her speed, atk. and sp. atk due to the sudden badass levels increasing.
Every 6 rounds from end of all effects
  #60  
Old 04-03-2011, 06:59 AM
allitersonance allitersonance is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: June 23, 2008
Location: Despair's Valley Academy
Posts: 2,216
Pronoun: It
allitersonance is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Pokémon Registration Office

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
[Brittany] scraggy (f) Shed Skin
Signature Move: The Coats Pants Are Off

Everyone knows that wearing a longcoat is one of the surest ways to show that you’re a Badass, because nothing says “don’t fuck with me” more than having a long dark coat billowing out behind you as you walk. Well, if that's awesome, surely pants must be moreso. Because everyone wears pants.

Well, sometimes things get too serious for pants. Sometimes you need a way to show just how serious things are - and in those moments, taking off your pants is the only thing that works.

Normal / Stat: Self / Target: self / 7% / 3-5 actions (randomized)
Losing the defense of her pants means effectively lowering her def and sp. def by -1; however, she gains +1 to her speed, atk. and sp. atk due to the sudden badass levels increasing.
Every 6 rounds from end of all effects
Approved.
 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Pokémon, Pikachu and all other Pokémon characters © Nintendo, Game Freak and Creatures Inc. The Cave of Dragonflies, content, styles, etc. © Butterfree/Dragonfree/antialiasis.
Forum now hosted by Eevee's HQ.