• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Whitney

Just set up some Defense Curls or something when she's got her Clefairy out.

I like whitney, because I'd probably cry too if someone beat my pokemon up. ;c

I like Whitney. ): She's adorable. Plus she's easily beatable if you just confuse or paralyze or something to avoid multiple Rollouts.

for taking a hundred million tries to beat in gsc she's a huge pussy. her miltank, was what, level 17? my 30-something typhlosion kept dying. :[

I didn't like her when I first fought her in silver but when I played through ss I like her now. She's a good character but is annoying.

She murdered my Quilava, Crobat and Murkrow. I got lucky and burned Miltank with my Magby, then critted a Thunderpunch with my Elekid.

...when that thing gets a Rollout going, it destroys. D: (Plus, it's stupid how she managed to kill two pokémon in their mid twenties and one in his thirties. o_o)

I had my Bayleef use Poisonpowder, let it die, then sent out my Geodude and waited.

She's difficult if you don't get a status move in but otherwise she's pretty easy.

I hate her.I was stuck on her recently on Crystal.But I roared Clefairy and embered Miltank until Growlithe fainted sent out Jigglypuff.Used sing,switched to Crocanaw and had it to the red zone until it woke up and used Milk Drink.And then it used Milk drink to gain full HP.Switched back to Jiggly,sing,Croconaw,cut X4-5 and it fainted and just had to finish off Clefairy.She isnt to bad as long as you put Miltank to sleep or something.

It took me a couple of tries, but I was able to wipe out her Miltank quickly by having my Tentacruel use Toxic Spikes before Miltank was sent out, then use my Butterfree's Sleep Powder to render said cow useless, then switch out to my Croconaw. Worked like a charm.

Back
Top Bottom