• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

My Schedule For Senior Year

Kabigon

Yes We Can!! Obama Wins!
My Schedule For Senior Year?
Hi. I'm going to be taking AP Bio, AP Literature, and AP Stats/Calculus during my senior year. I was also going to choose AP Economics depending on your answers here. The problem I am having is that I will also be working at McDonald's during my senior year so I can pay for stuff like my gown and such. I won't be working everyday or anything, maybe 3-4 days in a full 7 day week if even that many. I know it will be a lot of work, but my friends that have taken the class have told me that AP Bio is pretty easy (I got an A in honors Bio in 9th grade) and that you have a good teacher. I know Lit is going to be easy, but with just a large workload and that AP Calculus is going to be the class kicking all of our butts. I'm already aware that I will be pulling a few all nighters, but as I said, this is my final attempt to make my transcript look outstanding. Do you think I should go ahead and go with Economics (friends also say it's easy but has a large workload) or do you think what I have now is enough?

i took AP calc and it was super easy, i got like a 98.

AP lit will be what keeps you up at night, and biology. i took regular economics and it was a blow-off class, interpret this as you will.

Back
Top Bottom