• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Secret Base Help

Dark Tyranitar

Is it progress if a cannibal uses knife and fork?
I've just started playing Pokémon Sapphire (translation: played 20 hours in one week) and I'm trying to figure out the basics of Generation 3 still. With the Secret Bases, I find an excellent one, but it has a huge hole gaping in the middle of it that blocks the greater part of it off. Is there any way to bypass those holes, or do they just make the base virtually useless?

There's away to bypass... I think you buy somekind of wooden plank thing during a sale in Lilycove...

I think you needed a long board (Or something like that), but I don't think its available in R/S, only Emerald. :/

At least thats what I remember

Edit: Ah yes, the sale. ^^"

Every so often, if your internal battery isn't dead, Lilycove will have a sale, and during that sale, you can buy an item which covers up the hole. Until then... You're going to have to live with it.

Yes the sale does happen in R/S. Also at the sale you can get tons of items for the base that you can't get otherwise (Dolls, cushins, trophys etc.)

Yeah, I've been doing some research. I now have the location of every secret base decoration saved on MS Paint, thanks to Serebii. Thanks to all of you guys who helped out.

Back
Top Bottom