• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon 151

The first thing that popped into my head was "Marketed to the 16 year olds who think the series sucked after Kanto and only like the original 151 Pokemon".

Would like a mature Dialga shirt here.

If they did Charizard, then I'll love them forever. I wouldn't wear it around in public, cause you know....and besides that they are too small, but still.

edit: The actually have them in my size! I just didn't look at the sizes near the bottom.

Actually, I think these shirts are trendy-looking enough to be worn without much risk of getting "lol it's a pokefag" everywhere you go. Which is one of the cooler things about them. :]

Although I already wear my Pokemon t-shirt in public, so I don't really care if I look like a nerd or not.

I would like a Sneasel shirt. PLEASE make Johto pokes after the first 151 ones. Johto needs more attention!

The shirts are meant to target and older audience. Which is made obvious by the designs themselves and the reasoning behind the name of the lineup. Most older people who aren't active in the series only know of the first 151 pokemon. Although if they aren't paying attention to the series anymore it makes you wonder if they would care to buy any pokemon merchandise in general.

They definitely are bad ass. If they took them to the states... I think it would work, honestly, because everyone was a pokémon fan and liked it at one point, and it might some sort of retro-chic thing.

I would buy the Cubone and the Articuno ones. I would wear them in public too. I mean you can hardly tell they're Pokemon. I doubt a non-Pokemon fan would realize that they were Pokemon. All of them except the Mewtwo one. Just because it says Mewtwo on the front.

Back
Top Bottom