• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Protean Froakies + others for trade

Byrus

Strange days ahead
Pronoun
he/him
Hey, I have a bunch of protean Froakies, so I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in them. They're timid, but I can get a different nature if you want, and they mostly have 3 ivs.

I also have lots of Larvestas with 3 to 4 ivs. All modest nature, but I can change that if needed.

Finally, I have a couple of adamant, intimidate Mawiles with 4 ivs, plus some solar power Charmanders.

Oh, and everyone will have pokerus if you still need it.

I reeeally want a speed boost Venipede and a gale wings Fletchinder, so I'd appreciate if someone could offer me that. Though, just to note, I probably won't be able to do any actual trading until the weekend.

I would love one of the Mawile; I can get you a Fletchinder (it might be a bit, as I'm still hatching Eggs for Zodiark). Do you have a nickname preference?

Man, I normally nickname everyone I get, but I'm kinda stuck for names at the moment, ha. So yeah, no nickname is fine. And whatever nature or ivs are fine too, I don't mind breeding for it myself.

I have two mawiles (one male, one female) with four ivs, both in HP, attack, special defense and speed. Is that OK? (the others I have all have three ivs) I was trying forever to get that last defense iv but I just couldn't nail it. Feel free to let me know if you want me to nickname them too. One of them is helpfully nicknamed ARGH to express my frustration at missing out on that last iv, but I'll be sure to change that. :P

Haha, a beautiful nickname. Give me one with 3 IVs! If you could make it a female and name it Ismene, that would be wonderful, thank you!

Can you save me some Pokérus? I don't have the games yet, but once I do I'll want it ASAP.

You wouldn't happen to have any 0 Spd dittos -- or 0 spd anything else male -- would you?
I have a couple, yeah.

Haha, a beautiful nickname. Give me one with 3 IVs! If you could make it a female and name it Ismene, that would be wonderful, thank you!
OK, done! You can send me a visitor message when you get the Fletchinder and we can organize the trade.

Can you save me some Pokérus? I don't have the games yet, but once I do I'll want it ASAP.
Sure, no problem. Let me know when you need it.

Got a bunch of other stuff if anyone's interested:

- Cyndaquil (with flare blitz, extrasensory and reversal, 2-3 ivs, can breed for any nature)
- Totodile (with aqua jet and dragon dance, 2-3ivs, can breed for any nature)
- can breed some porygons
- Modest Piplups with agility and 2-3 ivs
- Pain split Spiritombs, mostly two and three ivs
- All the other starter Pokemon, though their ivs are varied

If someone could offer me a timid haunter with decent ivs and disable, that would be cool, because I want to try it out. I also need some trade item evolutions, most notably Porygon, so I'd appreciate if someone could arrange to do that with me.

Have you got any Pokémon with hidden abilities to offer? And if you're looking for all three starters, I can give you one as a freebie.

Also, I still have that Mawile set aside for you if you're still interested in it.

Oh right, I forgot about that! I'll have the Fletchinder as soon as possible!

I do have others! I have access to lots of Hidden Ability Pokémon, including most of the ones on this list (because, you know, for breeding and leveling reasons, it's better to get them from other people, haha). As soon as the Bank comes out, I'll have loads more, too!

I'd be interested in technician Breloom and huge power Diggersby if you have those.

Oh yeah, do you mind helping me with some trade evolutions too? I have a Haunter and a Porygon I need to evolve.

I'd be interested in technician Breloom and huge power Diggersby if you have those.

Oh yeah, do you mind helping me with some trade evolutions too? I have a Haunter and a Porygon I need to evolve.
Of course! And I'll check on the Breloom and Diggersby, though I'm sure I'll manage to find them somehow even if they're not in my Friend Safari.

Of course! And I'll check on the Breloom and Diggersby, though I'm sure I'll manage to find them somehow even if they're not in my Friend Safari.

That's cool! Just drop me a visitor message when you want to arrange the trade

I. Need. That. Cyndaquil.

What would you like?

I'm mostly interested in speed boost Venipede or Dittos with three or more ivs, but if you have anything else you want to offer, go ahead.

Any particular nature you want on the Cyndaquil, by the way?

I do have a certain Ditto with max IVs in HP, defense, special attack and special defense.

And I don't really care about the nature lol.

I do have a certain Ditto with max IVs in HP, defense, special attack and special defense.

And I don't really care about the nature lol.

Um, wow. That would be perfect. :o Send me a visitor message when you want to arrange the trade.

Do you have any 5IV'd Pokémon up for trade? I have several 5IV Rough Skin Gibles available.

As of now, I only have a spare Haunter with 5ivs. (timid with disable) Would that interest you?

Current trading list:

Eevee - Anticipation (can evolve into magic bounce Espeon)
Poliwag - Swift swim (can arrange for it to evolve into Drizzle Politoed)
Staravia - Reckless
Gothorita - Shadow tag
Carvanha - Speed boost
Sliggoo - Gooey
Kadabra - Magic guard
Elgyem - Analytic
Zangoose - Toxic boost

+ Ferroseed with 4 IVs plus stealth rock and leech seed, Growlithes with 3 IVs plus close combat and morning sun, Arons with 4 IVs plus rockhead, stealth rock and head smash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom