• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Open Pokemon: Shadow Apocalypse

Leslie was lost. Rogue and Celeblasdir were having their own conversation. She noticed the Wyrma in the corner. He had not moved at all. She walked over there and kicked him over. "Kid, are you okay?" she asked.

No, of course he was not. Not okay. He wanted to tell the Hypno, really and truly, but could not. He could not move. He felt a solid prod in his side, but could not respond. He needed help, but could not ask for it. It was a terrible, frozen state. Hopefully the Hypno could read his thoughts.
Here he could clear his mind. An abusive trainer, a fleet ruined by these, "viral," Pokèmon, his own haven ruined, and now a burning psychic city. It had to be linked...

Leslie stared down, looking puzzled at the Wyrma. She then heard something in her mind. What was the voice, though, was the question. Help me.. said the voice. Could it have been the Wyrma, trying to get her to read his thoughts? "Kid, what do you need help with?" she asked.

It was all the willpower Mohac could muster to rattle slightly. He remained stiff as a plank, but vibrated slightly. Hopefully, Leslie would receive the message...

Leslie was still confused. She saw the Wyrma vibrating slightly, but still remained stiff. She tried thinking of what that could mean. She then thought of something that could work. He's pretty weak, so perhaps...
"Hypnosis." she said, using it on the Wyrma. She was now able to gain information from his mind and talk through his head to him as well.
Kid, can you hear me? If you can, tell me what is wrong.

Rogue picked up the Wyrma's distress call and decided to help. Wyrma, I am about to lend you energy he said. He expanded his mind to engulf the entire area but then focused on the Wyrma. His body began to glow blue and a blue glow appeared under the Wyrma's stiff body.

"Aura Pulse," he whispered. The glow shot around Wyrma's body, forming a bright sphere of energy. Now, hold still as I heal you

Celeblasdir tossed and turned during his sleep. In his dreams, he thought he saw some black figure, whispering something. He didn't know what it was, but it struck fear in his heart. He tried to escape it, but its clutch grew stronger and stronger, and just as he was about to be consumed, the Squirtle woke with a start. He felt his forehead was sweaty, and his heart was going at a breakneck pace. He saw that the Hypno and Rogue were attending the Wyrma. The first two were staring at the last intently, as if they were communicating with him. "Guys, I think we need to leave". He explained his dream, trembling as he recounted the last part.

Mohac whipped back into animation, breathing heavily. Now he knew he could trust Rogue, anyway. He had heard the worried Squirtle tell his tale, and Mohac was shaken by it. He would not have been able to tell the story so firmly, he was sure. He would probably crack under the pressure or burst into tears. He respected Celeblasdir for this.
But he had suggested they leave-- but could they? Out in the open, they were nearly beaten to a pulp by these, "viral," Pokèmon. Mohac was not sure what to do. But he dtayed quiet, waiting for someone else to state their opinion.

"Well, like I said, I would suggest we head to the human city of Rogueport," said Rogue, solemnly, cutting off the Aura Pulse. "I might have enough energy to defend against minor Pokemon." A sudden realization hit him when he said this. "Wait, if these Pokemon got infected, do you...do you think that the legendary Pokemon could be infected as well?"

As if it was expected, a huge Earthquake shook the ground. Rogue managed to get out of mediation posituin as an Excadrill shot out of the gorund. Its eyes were dark purple just as the others. How did it get through the barriers? Rogue wondered as he unsheathed his arm-blades. Then a cloud of darkness appeared next to the Excadrill and a human in a black cloak stepped out of the cloud. It was a male, for sure. The human looked at the group before smirking.

"So you must be the rebellion," the human spoke. "I must say, I am far from impressed. My agents informed me that you are immune to the cure. Well, we can't have you ruining the Shadow Society's plans, now can we? Excadrill, Drill Run!"

Rogue prepared for battle as the Excadrill folded into drill mode and began spinning.

Leslie had dozed off. She woke up and saw someone with an Excadrill trying to harm Leslie and the others. She ran in front of Rogue and used Seismic Toss on the large mole pokemon. It didn't too much, but it distracted it for a while. She then got a good look of the human boy. Why does he look so familiar? she wondered. She then tried to attack the human without thinking, and she was smacked across her face by the boy. She collapsed. "What are you guys doing?!" she yelled at Rogue, Mohac and Celeblasdir, losing her cool. "Do something..."

Celeblasdir concentrated for a moment, and then screamed:"Poldora i' taure! Tua lye sii'! Lasse, amin val! At that moment, Aesathon's Leaf glowed brightly on his back. Immediately, a low rumble was heard throughout the cave. "Quickly! I have summoned a tidal wave from the deep wells of the cave. We must fight our way out before the wave engulfs us!". He paused for a moment, unsure of what to donext. "Come out, coward! Umartempla lle! Curse you!" he screamed toward the unseen enemy. Suddenly, he felt another vibration; this was one of a... Pokemon! He dodged out of the way; however, his knee was badly hurt, as he could feel a sharp pain, not even close to the most he'd been hurt. Clutching his throbbing knee in his small hands, he told the human, crying, unsure if he would be understood: "Where is Túneth, you monster?!"

Rogou growled and unsheathed both of his arm-blades. They glowed dark black as he prepared a series of Night Slashes against the Excadrill followed by a Aura Sphere to the stomach.. The Excadrill was sent flying to the cave wall, but got slowly up. The human smiled.

"That is quite a feat, Rogetta. You managed to impress me."

Celeblasdir stood dumbfounded. Wasn't his friend a Rogon? Then why was he called Rogetta? He suddenly remembered what Rogon told him about the former's original trainer... "Per chance, you sniveling coward, are you his former trainer?" he asked coming close and standing on his tip-toes to intimidate the human.

Leslie noticed that Celeblasdir was questioning the human to see if he was Rogon's former trainer.
If that's the case, thought Leslie. Why does that boy look so familiar? She got up and rubbed her cheek. "Hey, guy," she said. "What's your problem, hitting a girl? A Pokemon, no less."

Mohac hated this man. He knew that. He had walked in, and hurt his friends. It did not take much to convey that he is not someone who cares much about first impressions.
He plotted to attack Rogou, and slapped Leslie! A girl! What a dirtbag!
It was normally against the unofficial rules for a Pokémon to attack a human. That simply wasn't right, and it violated the unsaid human-Pokémon agreement that basically said, "Neither of us hurt each other." But this man.... deserved it.
Mohac reasoned with himself in his head. He was the kind of Pokémon that would do that-- he needed to have a completely moral reason to do what he did, or else it bothered him. Incessantly. So he had learned to reason with himself at this point.
But he knew in his heart this man did not deserve to die- and Mohac was quite sure he was capable of making that happen if it came to that!- because everyone had their reasons, their motivations for something. Right? Mohac had a scientific standpoint. Everything has one and only one way to do something. There are several methods, perhaps, but only one way to do that method. Everything had a formula.
So this man needn't die. But should he be punished? Surely, Mohac thought. He had already attacked his Rogon and Hypno friends. So perhaps what went around came around?
No, that's not fair either. Mohac would have to see how the situation unfolded. But if something happened, he had to be ready...
He began charging up his own power, ready to fire a burst of draconic power whenever the opportunity arose...

The human smiled slightly. "Of course I am this pathetic excuse of a Pokemon's master. You are all going to see the power of Shadow Society's grand plan. We shall awaken the legendary fire and ice Pokemon. You will not stand in our way. I, Agent Aurion, shall see to that."

Rogue smirked. "Master Aurion, its a pleasure to see you again. Yet, you are no longer my master. After what you did, I belong to nobody." He looked at his new friend. "Prepare yourself, all of you, especially you, Leslie. This attack could hurt a bit."

He began glowing red and punched the ground. "Night DAZE!!!!" With all of the energy he has been summoning, a wave of energy shot out around him, knocking Aurion and Excadrill against the cave wall. The cave began to shake from the force of the impact.

"Come on. The cave woun't stand very long. Leslie, do you perchance know teleport?"

Another rumble was felt, but Celeblasdir noticed it was different; it was distinctly aquatic. ""Leslie, be quick with your decision! The tidal wave is nearing!"

Leslie was blown back a bit from Rogue's dark attack. She was a Psychic type, after all.
"Leslie, do you perchance know teleport?" asked Rogue.
She took out her pendulum, gathered Rogue, Celeblasdir and Mohac around her. "Teleport!" she shouted and the four pokemon warped away to somewhere else.

Rogue panted hard as the Teleport sent them elsewhere. Where are we? He look at their destination. It certainly wasn't the forest. They were now in a deserted city near the edge of the sea. He knew where they were. Rogueport. They escaped the forest and now were where they needed to be. "Rogueport is no more. We must..." He couldn't finish the sentence because he was sent flying by an intense blast. He saw an Excadrill. The Excadrill smirked.

"Hey you are the Rebels?" It was a female voice, which surprised Rogue. "I thought you would have seen that one coming. I'm Sandra and I know about the virus." Rogue got up and looked at the Excadrill.

"Nice to meet you, Sandra!" said Celeblasdir happily. He felt relieved to finally meet an ally, but he still had his suspicions. He squinted, and studied the Excadrill before him. Immediately he sprang toward the Ground-type. "So, what do you know? How do we know we can trust you?" he asked with a grim expression on his face. And then, with some tears welling up on his eyes, he asked, on the verge of crying, "D-do you know a Piplup n-named Túneth? If so, is she okay?". It took all his willpower to not cry as he said his friend's name. Was she okay? Where was she? The doubt consumed him, like a blaze stirring in his heart...

Back
Top Bottom