• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

World Domination

SonicNintendo

Happy 15th, Pokemon!
Goes like this:
<Person 1>: Give some random item.
<Person 2>: How this item can take over the world and another item.
<Person 3 and over>: Follow above.

If someone forgets an item, start from 1.
If someone doesn't contribute an answer, continu from their item.

Ill start.

A Hat.

But a brain-control device in the hat and give it to the leader/president of a country and use their power to take over that country and slowly the entire world.

A lightsaber.

tape all the world leaders down, and threaten to kill them all unless you gain control of their countries.
a single droplet of pure water

Somehow find a way to make the water multiply into a massive amount of water, enough to cause a natural disaster which would eliminate all world leaders and cause the people of the world to need a new ruler to help them in this time of need.

Salt.

Put salt in every waterway and keep the only source of fresh water for yourself. Easy. :3

INTERNETS

Repeatedly rickroll every world leader until they get so irritated they offer me the rulership of their country to stop.

A pencil.

Write a bill that, on one side promotes good and things, and the other side write THAT EVERYONE MUST DIE. After it is passed, the leaders will see their mkistake and make me the ruler.

99 red balloons.

Pop them in the faces of all world leaders. Then, take advantage of the precious moments as they are distracted to put some sort of master plan into action.

A can of Spam.

Keep throwing it at world leaders, saying that you're spamming them, until they give you position for a few minutes and take advantage of it by using it to make a worship <your name here> day.

Scented candles.

Use it to squirt a random cat with water and threaten some random country-leader that you'll set it on him if he doesn't give you that country's power. And if that doesn't work, you can always threaten to electrocute him~

A Wii. (while I'm here, darn you Dragon I actually have a Pikachu themed GBA and you didn't actually come up with a plan to use it in D:)

Copy it and give one to all the world leaders. They won't be able to stop, and while they're distracted I can take over the world!

Jesus

Eat it, then shoot all the world leaders in the face and takeover, thanks to the momentary energy given to you by the food.

Back
Top Bottom