• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pick something up, die, and drop something

*picks up napkin*

*gets papercut somehow from said napkin, attracting blood-thirsty monsters from the Riddick movies*

*drops intestines*

*picks up intestines*

*sells intestines on black market, but is killed by your vengeful ghost who misses it's intestines even though it doesn't need them*

*drops mystery novel*

*picks up intestines*
*vomits himself, yes, from the digestive tract*
*sets down PlayStation 3*

*picks up sponge and names it Bob*

*bludgeoned by small children that are raging about how it isn't the real SpongeBob*

*drops a book full of the meaning of names*

*Dies because of the awful smell*

*Drops an egg*

(I honestly have no idea what youtube poop is, but I've heard of it. I assume it's not real poop. :P)

*catches egg*

*egg hatches a vicious Togepi, which metronome's a Hyper Beam at me*

*drops racist pokemon*

(It's where they make a clip based on something and making it stupid. Can't really explain it well ^^)

*picks up the janitor from Scrubs*

*he gets mad at me because I know nothing about him or the show he comes from, and he kills me*

*drops a copy of a Miley Cyrus CD*

*Drinks water*
the water goes down my windpipe and I somehow drown.
*Drops a water-filled lung*

Back
Top Bottom