• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Daily Pokemon Discussions

Let's try one of the newer Pokemon, shall we?

Furabebe!
furabebe.jpg

One of the first pure Fairy types! Your thoughts?

I predict that the Munna and Skitty are also Fairy types and that the Moon Stone is what makes Eevee evolve into Sylveon.

Is that a tiny critter or a huge non-Rafflesia flower? And why isn't it part Grass? Is the stuff on its head actually hair? Petals would be much cuter. Let's just be glad that it's the female part of the flower it's hugging.

Also... The Fairy type is a real thing. Wow. We might actually get a dragon Eeveon.

It's a tiny critter. It's Pokédex entry says that at birth they all find different flowers to live on.

It's pretty cute, in my opinion.

@Eloi: Most likely Sylveon will not evolve with the Moon Stone. They don't recon evolutions like that normally. (Or else Umbreon would have evolved with the Moon Stone and Leafeon with the Leaf Stone) I predict that it uses the new bonding system.

I don't like it. It's not an alien concept for Pokémon to hold things that aren't part of its body, but usually it's a stick or something, and this is a fucking flower four times it's size.

It's a butterfly.

While I've heard many people say that Beedrill is better, I find them to be equals due to one difference: Butterfree is more of a status/special attacker, while Beedrill is more physical.

Rhydon is a cutie (and way way easier to draw than Rhyhorn). That it can swim is just icing on the adorable magma-proof cake. My only beef with Rhyperior is that it's colors are uglier than the others'.

Butterfree: Its figure isn't very insect-like. Venomoth actually looks better. Also what's with all the butterflies and moths having psychic powers?

Rhydon: A bipedal rhino/dino. Looks a bit like the Nidoroyals if the horn size was the only gender difference. They might be related. But I prefer Aggron.

Rhydon is a cutie (and way way easier to draw than Rhyhorn). That it can swim is just icing on the adorable magma-proof cake. My only beef with Rhyperior is that it's colors are uglier than the others'.

(oh darn, I was hoping someone would get "the mighty butterfree" reference)

Rhydon is much better than Rhyhorn and much better than Rhyperior.

I like the Rhydon line. Especially with Lightningrod.
As for Butterfree, I've never really used one. Th only time I did was because my brother wanted a Mew and he also wanted a Butterfree and I used the Butterfree to send the Abra to sleep.

New day.

Rattata

These little guys can be bros (or sisses) for life. Too bad I lost my Rattata in my Firered Nuzlocke yesterday. Chompette...

Back
Top Bottom