• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Rift in the Dimensions: Signups/OOC!

No, I have no idea at aaaall~ :DD

Agatha is scary in Yellow, anyways >_> Or she was scary to eight year old me, when I first fought her >_>

Uh, lesse. As for which NPC I'd possibly (who am I kidding) like to see appear, well, I don't feel like stating the obvious today.

Maybe we could hijack the Halberd and have a 'GET OFF MY SHIP YOU DAMN KIDS' type scene!

Darn, all the cameos I can think of would be from series/franchises that folks here probably have little or no idea about.

Lawl. Well, if you really want it, then I'll see what I can do. I have some rather odd (though not necessarily obscure) cameos planned...

I doubt anyone's heard of where I got the cause of the decay from....

*raises hand* You got it from the idea you got it from!

Am I right? :o

And I'm posting here because.. everyone else was, and I thought it would be cool and fun to do, since everyone else was doing it and I want to be in- *shot*

Well, see, everyone here is here because... they have ideas to contribute. I think.

I keep having this completely ridiculous idea that my character in Football Manager 2009 (of all games) should make a cameo.

The real world. People stopped believing in/caring about where all the characters came from. Hence, their worlds are all imploding.

xD

They were caused by a bunch of people making a huge crossover RPG. By do the crossover whatevers, they ripped holes in time and space, causing the whole problem. AM I ANY CLOSER NOW?!

Like in Tsubasa/xxxHoLic? OMyGosh! =O It all makes sense! This is all caused by Syaoran Jr.!

Or it's caused by the Legendaries pulling Ribeka though time! And Satoshi too, if I believe my bogus theories!

Nuuuu Canada is good ;_;

And we can't do anything from the real world, because that's where Valkyrie is from :DDDD

Back
Top Bottom