• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Secluded Ruins

werefish5:

You say fire lizard.

Then a bunch of unown come flying off of the door!

unown-funown-iunown-runown-e

unown-lunown-iunown-zunown-aunown-runown-d

The unown fly way back into the main chamber, then they take a right.

Hmmm... I wonder what that is?

Well now we have a nameless door.

"Er, now whats?"

The door slowly opens, and creaks, pieces crumbling down...

...It finally opened! At least this door didn't turn into a soft mush.:sweatdrop:

You then enter, and there are about sixteen charmanders. There are a few sparks of fire here and there, you could easily put them out. The ground is fairly flat.

You run across to the end and find a silhouette of a pokemon, and a cryptic message...

unown-funown-iunown-gunown-hunown-t

unown-funown-ounown-r

unown-aunown-dunown-vunown-aunown-nunown-cunown-e

unown-sunown-lunown-aunown-y

unown-sunown-iunown-xunown-tunown-eunown-eunown-n

"What? Wha da H*** is dat means?"

"It means, we gottta defeat all of these charmanders, here if we won't to move on!"

Wait, ALL OF THEM?!?!? There are sixteen of them, wait double battle!

As you jump in the air in joy, the tour guide says,

"Entry fee fo' additional rooms be three bucks"

:dead:

Well, at least maybe we can get farther...

"Three bUuUucks"

You find a potion!

"Three smackaroonies!"

I have to go, I'll get to Brock later...

Last edited:
I will pay, but I do agree that it isn't right for you to charge such copius amounts without warning. I entered thinking that I'd get pokemon and amusement for the original price, not for three times that.

That is true, it is unfair... but how else will I make money? No one ever ask to join barely. Plus, it's luck. Sorry, but I have to make moneys....

Would you please stop being lazy and do something? I said that I'd pay, and I've paid so much already, you should add to what I have against you by simply scamming off with my money.
Also, maybe more people would come if they didn't see you leeching off money from the people who continued.

Back
Top Bottom