• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What's your birthday on the the tCoD Zodiac?

zodiacimg.aspx

And of course, I got a Pokémon I haven't actually seen in White yet. But I kinda expected the little plant-deer to turn into a bigger plant-deer, so not really much of a spoiler there.

zodiacimg.aspx

My dad gets a goofy-looking fire monkey...

zodiacimg.aspx

...and my mom gets smelly plants (and hedgehog!)...

zodiacimg.aspx

...and finally, my little sister gets these funny-looking things. (Why isn't Togekiss with its two previous forms like the rest were? Are some evolution lines split up or something?)

...and finally, my little sister gets these funny-looking things. (Why isn't Togekiss with its two previous forms like the rest were? Are some evolution lines split up or something?)

I believe this explains it rather well!

Zodiac Page said:
Finally, the days were distributed such that every Pokémon that has ever been a final evolution gets its own day - so again, Scyther and Scizor get separate days while the Charmander family gets only one, since Scyther used to be a final evolution in the first generation, but now baby Pokémon added in later generations don't get separate days, and split evolutions get separate days for each individual final stage no matter when they were introduced.

zodiacimg.aspx

I actually sort of like Qwilfish and I certainly like Kyogre and water, so I'd say this is good.

EDIT: My dad gets Conkeldurr, which is sort of fitting in that he's strong, but it's not fitting in that he is also smart and reasonable. My mom gets the very unfitting day of Haxorus, and my sister is lucky and gets day of Zekrom.

I thought I had something less interesting and was positively surprised! :D
Metagross is pretty great so I'm totally okay with this (the only thing that bothers me is that in the image, Beldum is partially on top of the border, making it look a bit off).

I think my birthday on the fourth-gen zodiac was Festival of Groudon or something like that (Groudon is my favourite out of the RSE legendary trio so cool, I guess?).

I thought I had something less interesting and was positively surprised! :D
Metagross is pretty great so I'm totally okay with this (the only thing that bothers me is that in the image, Beldum is partially on top of the border, making it look a bit off).

I think my birthday on the fourth-gen zodiac was Festival of Groudon or something like that (Groudon is my favourite out of the RSE legendary trio so cool, I guess?).
Yeah, the problem is that the images are generated by a script and it's a real headache to figure out how to make a universal positioning rule that results in all Pokémon neither going too far to the left nor getting obscured by one another. :/ I'll probably make more tweaks to the algorithm.

Oh, so they're script generated (now that I think of it, it probably would be a huge pain to do them all manually, duh). O:
In that case, it's pretty understandable that not all of them are perfectly placed since there are so many different sizes and shapes of pokemon.

Yeah, the problem is that the images are generated by a script and it's a real headache to figure out how to make a universal positioning rule that results in all Pokémon neither going too far to the left nor getting obscured by one another. :/ I'll probably make more tweaks to the algorithm.

Given the fact they're by a script, and with Equinoxe's point, it's amazing how well the script does with sizing with so many different sizes and shapes to deal with.

20 bucks says Wailord and Wailmer overlap the border/each other

Oh, they're supposed to overlap one another somewhat; the potential problem is when the Pokémon are posed in such a way that one's head ends up underneath the other.

Wailmer and Wailord are actually fine; I'm pretty sure it's impossible for Pokémon to overlap the frame on the left side unless it's a three-stage evolution line (or three legendaries).

I'm

:c I don't like Ho-Oh that much...

On the 4th gen zodiac I was the day of Nidoran male, Nidorino and Nidoking
Ho-Oh is an upgrade I guess. On the oldest zodiac I was the reign of Regirock, day of Sudowoodo.

Ew, why does there have to be Genesect on my birthday >:(
P cool that I got two Bug/Steel types, though, if I do say so, myself.

Last edited:
I'm lickilicky.:sad:
It's sad. I used to be venasaur...
*Overdramatically goes into a corner and weeps.*

Back
Top Bottom