• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

pokemon mystery dungeon: the universe of pokemon

Littini: *Try to mix the yellow and red gems to make an orange gem.*

you're not sure if it works, because in a flash of light, you teliport to a new room with a pikachu, mareep, cindaquill, and chimchar.

Littini: *Sees the cyndaquil flame about to go ou and light it with a flamethrower.*

your not a litwick yet. this part determens what pokemon you are. but we can pretend you have a flametrower.:p
useing your flametrower, you try to help the cindaquill, but the second you do, a flash happens and you appear in a room that's pitch black, exepet for a diming light.

Littini:*Look for more gems and mix as much as possible, then go away from the light*

you look for gems, but you don't see any! then the light fades, and you fall asleep.
you wake up, and realize that you're a cindaquill! you find out your in a room made of red grass..

(But i wanted litwick!!! =( )

Littini:*eat grass and get stronger fire powers*

i'll let you get one later, but no unova pokemon for now.
eating the grass, your flame burns a bit brighter. you head out a door. you see some bridges, and someone yelling.

Back
Top Bottom