• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(Now doing requests!) The Place Where I Dump My Sprites

Very late.
zangviper.png

I don't like it too much.

EDIT: And, out of boredom, I made a menu sprite for it.
zangvipermenusprite.png

And an Eevee revamp.
revampedeevee.png

Last edited:
I'm making a new splice, but I have no idea what to do for color.
unfinishedgirlsprite.png

Ideas? Please note that this was meant to be human-like.

Type: Revamp
Pokemon: Quilava
Other: please use gold or silver sprite

I'll get on it later tonight or tomorrow.

Also, I decided on the colors for the humanoid sprite.
unfinishedgirlsprite.png

It's a ghost-type pokemon, and I haven't decided on a name. I put a palette cause I can.

Here ya go:
revampedquilava.png

I hope you don't mind that I just put the modern quilava eyes in there. I can't stand how evil the old eyes look.

Here ya go.
recoloredlapras.png

Since you only requested two colors, I left the underbelly unchanged.

I do, in fact. Everybody that I know in real life hates it,and me. I kinda wanna use that as an avatar, my plain sprite is kinda getting boring, but it doesn't quite fit. Some people I know would certainly like it
More requests!
Type: Recolour
Pokemon: Lapras
Other: Green and yellow please
=P

Yay this thread is active again!
Type: Splice
Pokemon: Marowak, Cubone

I wonder how this will turn out?

Pokemon: Any evolved Pokemon and its pre-evolution.

Thanks for the Cubarowak!

Since you have a request overload, I'm going to cancel this one :P
(can I do that?)

Last edited:
Nice sprites! Really like the splices and the Shadow Pokémon!

Can you do a request?

Pokémon: Butterfree, Beedrill, and Venomoth

Last edited:
Oooooh!
Pokemon: Pikachu, Houndoom, Absol, Electabuzz, Charizard, Drillbur, Marowak and Ho-oh.
Other: *Dances crazily in the corner while Dar tries to figure out how to fit this together* XD

*light bulb sparks above head*
Pokemon: Lapras, Druddigon, Volcarona, Conkelldurr, Serperior, Eelektross
Other: As big as possible please! =P

Can you make me a totodile riding in a mowtom? i could give you fi$h, but i am broke at the momemt, so you would have to wait. (oh and how much for the first splice`s code?) Ill give you 2 fi$h for a non animated one, 4 fi$h for an animated one. And ignore the signature. I wrote it to be shown on my page, not my replys! edit: oh. how did i not see that?

Last edited:
I don't charge Fi$h. Or anything.

Guys, I've been kind of busy lately, so I can't really sprite at the moment. Plus, some of the requests are pretty hard :/

Back
Top Bottom