• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Safari Mart & Salon

Potions are unneeded in the Safari Zone.
EDIT: And can I get a Thick Club for my Cubone, Luna?

Potions are unneeded in the Safari Zone.
EDIT: And can I get a Thick Club for my Cubone, Luna?

"Good choice!" she says before snatching up your Cubone and taking her behind the curtain.
She wasn't there for long, of course, nobody really knows why she feels that's necessary.
e1dev4.jpg

"Ta-da! A perfect fit! Fortunately, Luna has taken the perk for dual-wielding!"
(if you just wanted to replace the regular bone with the thick club let me know and I'll be happy to change it, I just thought this would be funny :B)

Perfect! Also, could I get my Swablu's wings colored black?

"Oooh, like a storm? Creative!"
She takes your Swablu behind the curtain. It takes a little longer this time...
33vknxd.jpg

"Viola! A stormy Swablu!"

(you did say just the wings, but if you think it would look better/more consistent to make all the white parts black, I can do that too!)

Nope, it's a cross-area thing. Fresh Water also activates an event, that's found in the Snack Bar. :D

Except the Snack Bar doesn't work that way. You should talk to the people who own other areas before you try to do something like that. :I (and also don't advertise your zone in other peoples' zones that's kind of rude and has everything to do with why you were penalized earlier. It's written in the first post of the Bank Thread not to do that. You don't go into restaurants telling everybody you should visit a different restaurant, do you? It's nice to encourage cross-zone interaction but you really need to discuss it first if you want to do something with items from another zone that you actually buy. The incense and type-enhancing items you can find in Pal Park and other areas that you can bring to the Snack Bar literally have no other use, and are just bonus items. That's why they're allowed to do that.)

"Oooh, like a storm? Creative!"
She takes your Swablu behind the curtain. It takes a little longer this time...
33vknxd.jpg

"Viola! A stormy Swablu!"

(you did say just the wings, but if you think it would look better/more consistent to make all the white parts black, I can do that too!)

Hmm... Yeah, do the other white parts too.

Hmm... Yeah, do the other white parts too.

"Hmm... you're right, that would look better." She takes in your Swablu one last time for a touch-up.
2jd0ugw.jpg

"Here you go! Better than ever!"
(Whenever Blu evolves, if you want him done up in black again let me know and I'll touch him up free of charge. :3
edit: same with Luna actually. I'll add that to the op)

Last edited:
"Miss Alraune, I recently found a weird tag thing in a cellar somewhere so I was wondering, could I pay you $4 to get you to masterfully affix it to Woolfe, my lampent, in her nose-area? Also, with your level of expertise, would you be able to DYE HER FLAMES GOLD, HMM!?"

"Excuse me? I heard this was open after two years. See, my Grovyle just wanted a pair of Blackglasses. She thinks it'll make her look cooler, which I don't really agree with. Nonetheless, she's forcing me to come here, so could you spiffy her up with some blackglasses?"

"Miss Alraune, I recently found a weird tag thing in a cellar somewhere so I was wondering, could I pay you $4 to get you to masterfully affix it to Woolfe, my lampent, in her nose-area? Also, with your level of expertise, would you be able to DYE HER FLAMES GOLD, HMM!?"

"Alraune never backs down from a challenge!" She snatches up Woolfe and disappears behind the curtain with her. "And..."
2rqgbjn.jpg

"Ta-daaa!"

"Excuse me? I heard this was open after two years. See, my Grovyle just wanted a pair of Blackglasses. She thinks it'll make her look cooler, which I don't really agree with. Nonetheless, she's forcing me to come here, so could you spiffy her up with some blackglasses?"
"I sure could, sweetie!" She guides your Grovyle behind the dressing curtain...
350rqs5.jpg

"She looks great!"

"It's great! What do you think Grovyle?"

Grovyle nods,but then looks at the leaf on her head.

"Hmm... Could you perhaps dye Grovyle's head leaf?"

Grovyle perks up.

"Any color will do: I have more than enough to pay for it."

"It's great! What do you think Grovyle?"

Grovyle nods,but then looks at the leaf on her head.

"Hmm... Could you perhaps dye Grovyle's head leaf?"

Grovyle perks up.

"Any color will do: I have more than enough to pay for it."

"Hm... I think I know just the thing!" The stylist and the Grovyle shuffle behind the curtain once more.
346n5vo.jpg

"How's this? It stands out, but complements her colors nicely!"

"It's perfect! OK, so it's $6? I have plenty of money, so here's a $4 tip for doing such a great job. :D"

Back
Top Bottom