• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Which layout do you use?

picture.php

I believe she's talking about VMs; it does in fact show a broken image there.

Anyway, I use Roar of Time. It's pretty :3 I've been using it since I first joined and now every other style looks weird.

I would assume that's because the missing images for Bachuru style were never uploaded.

I started of using Minimal Dewgong because m,y old computer was slow. Then I tried RoT, and now everything's too bright.

I think it just got confirmed I have a VM stalker...

I'll be getting a new avatar... someday... when I make the one I have planned in my head.

I think it just got confirmed I have a VM stalker...

I'll be getting a new avatar... someday... when I make the one I have planned in my head.

I needed to find someone with no avatar to test out Holly Day's complaint. :P

I use minimal Dewgong on the forums, because I just got used to it. On the main site, Bouncy Mew and Shiny Ninetails.

I change the main site each season: Articuno for winter, Scyther spring, Torkoal summer, and Voice of the Forest autumn. On the forums, I use Scyther Slash.

I'm so addicted I go on on both my DS and computer.

Main site:
PC: originally minimal dewgong, then discovered the style switcher. Voice Of The Forest. pretty :D
DS: Bouncy Mew! so cute c:
Forums:
PC: Scyther Slash. epic
DS: Roar of Time. it was super effective.

Main Page: Bouncy Mew. I used to use Hellfire, but I was flipping through the styles and something compelled me to use Bouncy Mew, with it's pleasant pink. I think it's because it reminded me of Mew's Hangout...

Forums: Axe Murderer. On the old forums, I used the Scyther style. I am so used to the black Axe Murderer style that my eyes hurt a bit when I go to this forum not logged in and see the stark white Minimal Dewgong style.

I pretty much just use any non-dark style. It's mostly Bouncy Mew, Articuno, or Dewgong.

As for the forums, the default vB style. No offense but none of the forum styles are terribly appealing and I feel the default vB style has the best balance of colors and text contrast.

I use the dark ones. They don't hurt my eyes. :D

Fourms: I mainly switch between Axe-Murderer and Roar of Time.
Main Site: Usually either the new or old Hellfire, but again, I switch sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom