• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens (Sign-ups Closed)

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
Code:
What's this? Is it that time of year again? Time for another Great Fandom Crossover Mafia? You bet it is.

You played the original. You played the thrilling sequel. You even played the Never Say Never Again of the GFCM franchise. Now prepare yourself for this totally-not-milking-it installment in the epic saga with a less consistent naming scheme than the Fast & Furious films.

Rules:
- Roles will be determined by the individual's interests and fandoms
- Out-of-thread communication is not allowed unless specified by your role
- Flavor text may be relevant
- No limit on abstains
- 48 hour phases
- Nothing is canon

Last edited:
Re: Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

I never got the opportunity to play in one of the Fandom Mafias before so here I go

(also I put a handy list of my fandoms up on my profile for easy reference)

I never got the opportunity to play in one of the Fandom Mafias before so here I go

(also I put a handy list of my fandoms up on my profile for easy reference)

Whelp, might as well do that too.

Once this reaches twelve players, I'll keep the thread open for another 24 hours, and then close it.

if this happens, then hell yeah I'm in!

fandoms that i'd like to be chosen from include:
pokemon duh
sanrio
minecraft
Doctor Who
the Big Bang Theory
Teen titans (original series)

thank you!

Last edited:

lmao i am so bad at mafia and i havent played in ages BUT HEY. if you need a fandom you can take one from the 'media' section of my tumblr tag list because i'm lazy

you are not allowed to pick glee; i've disowned that part of my life

Sure, why not. I'm not so sure I'm even in that much of the way of fandoms anymore (Pokemon excepted), but if you can scrape together anything from my Tumblr, be my guest. Off the top of my head lately I mostly get excited when I see cute posts about Steven Universe (Garnet especially), the MCU and Korrasami, although sadly I haven't actually gotten around to watching much of any of those. I also used to really be into the swimming anime and Doctor Who.

I'm terrible in every mafia game I join but hey. Check the tumblr for fandoms and stuff I guess.

They include Gintama, Steven Universe, Sailor Moon, Megaman, and Pokemon. And other stuff I guess.

Sign-ups are now officially closed, and I will begin writing up the role PMs.

Back
Top Bottom