• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Fandom Mafia Episode VII: The Fandom Awakens

Vipera Magnifica

Aquatic Artiste
Pronoun
he/him
The citizens of Fandom Town lay sound asleep in their beds, unaware of the danger looming just over the horizon.

The killing game had begun.

Night Zero has started. 48 hours until morning.

As the Sun crept out from over the horizon, the people of Mafia Town awoke, blissfully unaware of the danger they were facing. All fourteen players had managed to survive the night, and aside from a few scowling individuals, the survivors were all in good spirits.

No one has died.
48 hours for discussion.

...so either an alien, lucky healer, or inactive mafia.

I have no clue what fandoms all the rest of you guys are in, but if I did, I would make a list. In case someone does want to make a list, though, here's all of my fandoms/interests: Homestuck, Psych, Portal, Persona 4, Steven Universe, Gravity Falls, Welcome to Night Vale, Fall Out Boy, and Panic! at the Disco.

Shit, nothing to go on. Not that there's generally much to go on for any first day, but still...

For what it's worth, my fandoms are Steven Universe, MCU, Korra, swimming anime and Doctor Who, but I don't know that we'll be able to narrow down anything or get much in the way of clues from the fandoms, considering the sheer vast amount of characters per fandom and fandoms per person.

Hmmm. Not that a death is usually much to go on, anyway...

I've got exactly the fandom you'd expect. Again.

I didn't list any fandoms so the ones on my profile are Pokemon/Team Fortress 2/Scribblenauts

My fandoms are Pokémon, Ace Attorney, Madoka Magica, and The Room lmao

Well, not having any deaths is absolutely nothing to go on (not that a death is anything to go on in the first place). What do now

Uhh, are we being secretive about what characters from what fandom were are? Aren't the characters just flavor?

mafia games with a death on night zero?? not on MY watch

but yeah, my character flavour makes perfect sense for the role i have also so i'm not sure revealing characters at this stage would be a very good idea in case innocent power roles get bumped early. not coo. so idk, wait around to see who doesn't turn up and we can lynch them for being Terribly Quiet?

I'm not intentionally being quiet, I just don't have anything to add. No deaths, nothing to go on.

if I claimed my character my power would be obvious, and seeing others say similar things, I advise against it

I didn't contribute to the discussion mainly because there isn't much of a discussion and I have nothing to contribute: there's basically nothing to go on right now given the lack of potentially useful (or misleading, if the mafia can control how they kill) death flavor, and I have no information. Anyway, my role's from Ace Attorney. I don't think the characters are purely for flavor, since the roles were specifically based on everyone's interests, and my powers fit my character almost perfectly, hence why I'm not character-claiming.

Characters are almost certainly for flavor. Franchises have many characters, after all. For some reason I was given Danganronpa again, but hey, whatever works.

So unless anybody wants to start claiming (which I think is a bad idea, considering how many people are saying it's easy to guess their role from their character), should we abstain?

I have nothing else to add either, so I may as well abstain. I will say that my role does fit my character really well, though.

Hoppiping onto the Flava Train, my character is def indicative of my role.
Skiplooming to the anti-roleclaim train.
Jumpluffing into the abstain train.

With no reason to suspect anyone of foul play, the townspeople went about their daily business and ended the day as if it had been any other. However, the evil forces conspiring against them had only begun their attack. Soon, it would be impossible to deny that the town was in grave danger.

No one was lynched.
48 hours for night actions.

Back
Top Bottom