• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Smash Bros 4

And how are you a prophet? A Prophet hold certain keys to certain things. Do you hold keys for certain things? If not you are not a Prophet. You have to be a leader of something and hold keys for certain things to be a real prophet. You are not a real prophet.:)

Please just let me have my moment this is my greatest accomplishment in life.

So,
Ryu and Roy are both pretty much confirmed DLC. (1) (2)

Just thought I'd put it here in case anyone hasn't heard yet.

Ryu's our byu.

But seriously, I'll probably get Roy at some point because Melee nostalgia, and I like how he plays in PM. That second one doesn't really make much sense, seeing as he'll be so different in this game, but eh, I like what I've heard about his gameplay so far. Maybe I'll get Ryu too, but I'm not the biggest Street FIghter fan, so eh.

For those not in the know, Cloud confirmed as of the Nintendo Direct today.

I just want to put it on record that he looks really similar in playstyle to Ike, especially in his tilts and aerials and his up-B in particular. Also final smash literally identical, but that's true of several other characters as well.

For those not in the know, Cloud confirmed as of the Nintendo Direct today.

I just want to put it on record that he looks really similar in playstyle to Ike, especially in his tilts and aerials and his up-B in particular. Also final smash literally identical, but that's true of several other characters as well.
SHUT UP CLOUD IS PERFECT DON'T H8 ON MY M8

CLOUD

CLOUUUUUUUUUUD

I've been maining Dr. Mario since the Great Luigi Nerf of 2015 and it hasn't been going so well but my PRAYERS HAVE BEEN ANSWERED

I still can't.

Cloud. In SSB4. The protagonist of the game that broke Square and Nintendo's relationship until 2006.

Honestly.... Wasn't expecting Cloud. I think it's really great Square Enix has a rep in SSB4 now. I was kinda hoping for Sora as he's a bit more kid-friendly, and almost Cloud's equal in being recognizable.

I mean, who wouldn't want to take on Nintendo's greats, with a KEYBLADE?!

Back
Top Bottom