• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Show us your eyes!

Minish

Pronoun
they
I probably fail at thread titles, but you might remember this from the last TCoD anyway.

Just post pictures of your eyes!

CirrusEye.bmp.jpg

*sees you* >D

Flazeah, Dannichu, and Cirrus, you guys have really pretty eyes~ Cirrus, it's so perfectly almond shaped and it's just... eye candy. XD

Dannichu, I like the colour. So murky green and lovely~

Flazeah, yours are quite awesome. I don't know why, but I find them awesome. I just like the shape, it's nice~

Arylett, your eyes are so not boring. :3 They look like an unusual brown colour to me, and they have a pretty tint that's somehow richer than chocolate brown. Which is also nice, but anyway. Yes.

You guys do have interesting eyes. So many different colours and such. :D And EvilCrazyMonkey, I know someone who has eyes like that. They're not totally blue and green, but one is definitely more blue than the other and vice versa. They look cool. You're lucky to have slightly different colours. But then, I think completely different coloured eyes look nice, and also ones that are the same, so, uh.

My eyes are a simple brownish color. In the right light, they look sorta yellow, which makes me happy to see.

If you want a photo...
MyEyes.jpg

You don't want the full photo. I'm doing something embarrasing.

You guys do have interesting eyes. So many different colours and such. :D And EvilCrazyMonkey, I know someone who has eyes like that. They're not totally blue and green, but one is definitely more blue than the other and vice versa. They look cool. You're lucky to have slightly different colours. But then, I think completely different coloured eyes look nice, and also ones that are the same, so, uh.

You should see my dog's eyes. One eye is completely brown, and the other is mainly blue with a spot of brown in the top-left corner. I'll try to get a picture up soon...

Arylett, your eyes are so not boring. :3 They look like an unusual brown colour to me, and they have a pretty tint that's somehow richer than chocolate brown. Which is also nice, but anyway. Yes.
"Richer than chocolate brown"? Ooh, I never thought of them like that before... I like the sound of that! Thaank you~ :D

Back
Top Bottom