• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

See, my reading class is making everyone read the book "Aidan of Oren: The Elf Princess" in class (Meaning we read a chapter or two everyday in the class). My teacher allows us to read the parts of the characters. At chapter 28 or so, The Elf Princess, Lira, enters and since my class has no one that reads the character, and I didn't have any characters to read before hand, my teacher let me read the character's part.

Results? Read the part like a baws. My friend even talked me into getting into Forensics (Acting). :D

And, after I read the part, my reading teacher asked me to read the part in the other reading classes on 6th, 7th, and 8th period because he thought no one had that part other than me. I didn't get to because in all those classes, there was a person who had the part. Wasn't sad though. :D

Wait, is Forensics acting at your school? At mine it is speech and debate. :/

WHY CAN'T WE JUST CUT UP DEAD THINGS :'(

OHMYGOD DOITDOITDOIT

Forensics was one of the greatest experiences of my pre-high-school life :D

I'm totally going to do it! And while on the subject; The said friend got me a sign up sheet!...But I lost it...Seriously, I'm losing all the sign up sheets I'm getting... No worries, I'll just get another sheet tomorrow. :D

Forensics is acting at my school.

(I once had a cheerleading coach who was so confused as to why everyone was in Forensics because she thought it was Forensic Science xD)

It generally depends on the category.

EDIT: Due to scholarships and my parents paying ~10,000 a year for college I could theoretically go to my choice of college FOR FREE.
(except I'm boarding xD)

Test in economy: 3 tasks, all of which were relatively easy. And we'll have an aussie in our class next period! :D Then we'll be 30 people in my class, that's almost ridiculously big. And we're only 9 dudes. (<-- quite neutral to this, just saying)

So much music~ I love having an MP3 Player and do not know why I never used my old one (though it was kinda... small).

"Am I ready to take my shirt off now?"

"No, Bill. Not yet."

Bill Gates's goodbye video makes me smile (even if I'm "too rich" for his scholarship...).

Just saw episode one of Black Rock Shooter. It's different than the OVA, but it's still pretty awesome :D The ending theme is the original song sung by Miku Append!

Finished (well almost, the mixing phase is done at least) part 2 of a 2-part song. Part 1 is still in the works cuz I'm backwards like that. The whole thing should be at least 10 minutes long when completed, as part 1 is only half done and it's already at the 5-minute mark and part 2 is just under 5. And it sounds awesome.

Got notification that my name change has gone through and been accepted, so now I'm legally Charles. This pleases me.

I also might finally get to see a doctor about starting T this week. Gonna make an appointment soon. yay trans things!

Back
Top Bottom