• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Felt--Homestuck Fan Club

Is it sad that that's the thing that made me realize that Vriska looks like a pirate with her lens?

And that's kind of the point of her character?

Holy shit UU's fanart. I spent like a whole minute laughing incessantly at it. I guess extremely silly yet totally canon below-waist gear is a trait shared between the Prince and Bard classes. Also, I wonder what it'll be like when/if we get to see UU's fanfiction, whole bloody lot of smidgens of troll romance and everything.

Also, it never ceases to amaze me the extent to which all the new info regarding mythological roles continues to fit Homestuck Mafia 4, at least tangentially.

UU is amazing and her(?) fanart is wonderful and hilarious. Also we almost know what she(?) looks like (if hands and horns count as almost) :D

Oh hey I also like Homestuck and so wish to join. =D

And heck yes, I would like to see that too. She seems quite the interesting character. Dirk is a pretty interesting character too though and probably my favourite of the 'new' kids atm.

I like Dirk, because he appears to be both funny and quite possibly the most sensible of the new humans.

The new flash has just crushed any chance of the possibility of Dirk having ever not been my favorite of the new kids.

Holy fucking shit

He actually used a song from the Strife! album

And I had to watch it through Drillgorg's reaction video, because Wii.

Awww yeah Time on My Side.

Anyway, since when was the batterwitch queen of Derse?
I mean like, when was that announced? I don't recall.

tumblr_lzjewmneab1qeb1zlo1_500.png

New headcannon: Jake doesn't actually have eyes, so he stuck some little dots on his glasses to make up for it. Dirk is an insensitive prick.

Seriously though, sometimes the minimal features on HS chars can be a little jarring.

I was quite amused by the glasses gag. Also multiple thumbs down.

Quite the entertaining update, that and also hurrah for one of my favourite songs being used (but then nearly everything from the Strife album qualifies as that for myself)

Dirk is slowly passing Roxy as my new favorite kid.

Anyway, she's not only the Batterwitch, right? She's Feferi's ancestor! I always wished we saw more of Feferi, so, this is interesting.

Back
Top Bottom