• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Super Pokemon Rumble/Pokemon Rumble blast

Noctowl

Everyone call me elf monster.
Come on, this game is awesome.

I have completed the game but I do need to get all the Pokemon. I have a level 2704 kyogre that just kills everything. I am hoping to get some of the other legends soon. I did see Palkia and lugia several times but they demolished me. I was lucky with Kyogre.

I've played the game a fair bit. Still haven't collected them all, but I'm in the 600s. The lack of healing can get frustrating, so I've relied on moves like Giga Drain and Leech Seed more than I should. The plot was more touching than I expected. Wish I could decrease the difficulty, though. I don't think my team's ready to handle Level 4 Difficulty. Haha.

I like this game, but I really haven't got around to finishing it because it's kinda repetitive, and it sucks that you're basically always replacing your pokemon with new ones. sooo cute though

It's fun. I've found a few legends (Reshiram, Latios, Groudon, and Palkia if memory serves.) The gameplay does get a bit repetitive, but it's easy to come back to after playing another game. It's a... timewaster, I guess. It's interesting how they portray attacks, too. I like the music, too. (especially the themes from Tower and Treetops.)

I have Pokemon Rumble Blast, and while it is pretty repetitive, it's still fun. My Giratina just smashes everything (Toxic and Shadow Force are like a godsend of move combinations). :D

Back
Top Bottom