• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Re: The "Fwee" Thread, Mk. IV

My room is spotless and I'm on spring break; life could not be better! :D

Got a chapter typed up and published for my new fic, and then one of the fimfic mods whom I'm sort of friends with almost approved it for me really quick!

And then I got a surprising amount of dislikes presumably because it's inspired by Marilyn Manson! Fuck everything!

But hey, did something. Maybe I'm coming out of my blue period.

...or because it has an actual alicorn that isn't Celestia or Luna.
Ah well. I shall create the new Past Sins.

I love it when a plan comes together.

After an hour of playing Xanatos speed chess with various software, I am the victor.

shawn you're a sweetheart

even if you are a complete flake who forgot to give my prom date the swatch for his tux...

BROOKLYN RAGE.

:DDDDD
See, the weird thing is, my desktop (the computer I'm on right now) can't handle Youtube vidoes. But the new Kindle, which is thinner than the sandwich I had for lunch, can.
Seems legit.
Tried to watch YGOTAS (there are so many things Ulqi-chan's said I still don't understand ; ;) and I almost threw up when I heard Tristan's voice. Joey, however...
<3 <3 <3
I'm off to put links to things in my signature. Enjoy them.

This week's Friday Night Magic format is sealed and two headed giant... My boyfriend and I are going to team up and KICK ASS maybe probably not but it'll be the first booster packs I'll have gotten in a long time

Also I'm very excited for Avacyn Restored, and M13, and the return to Ravnica in October... I already have so many options in the Avacyn spoilers for replacing what will rotate out of my Red/Green deck in October (which is only really 14 cards out of 60), and who knows what else is coming up!

Oh dear. It seems that I've finally finished the 2000+ page epic that calls itself The End of Ponies.
What is it that makes life worthwhile anymore?
Oh, that's right, I just bought Pokemon Rumble Blast.

Back
Top Bottom