• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Song Choice Mafia 8 - Revival

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coloursfall

THIS IS HOW WE BLEED
Every, every, every single time,
You pull me back down to the scene of the crime.
Trouble never looked so God damn fine.
Oh my, oh my!

Here we go again I've got a sin I really need to confess;
Dirty little Friend, I'm addicted to your madness!
Come on give me some more!
you're a Disaster in a dress.
Oh my hot, Hot Mess!

It's been many long years.

The Showhouse has been quiet, dormant, empty.

Or so they thought.

One dark February night, the Showhouse bore signs of stirring. A light in the window, the faint wisps of music on the cool air. And then, after many nights of preparing, the spotlights burst to life, the marquee displaying names of songs long dead. The burning bright form of the Showhouse's Mistress, the Maestro of Misery, Hot Mess, invites the guests in...but who knows if they'll leave.

Trapping the living songs on the stage, Hot Mess takes to the intercom, silkily announcing that some among your number mean you harm. Run, run little songs, see if you can live until they're gone.

Some girls just wanna watch the world burn.

-------

Past Song Mafias:
-Song Choice 1
-Song Choice 2
-Song Choice 3
-Song Choice 4
-Song Choice 5
-Song Choice 6
-Song Choice 7

-------

Rules:
-No songs from past Song Mafia
-Your song should have lyrics. If they're not in English, provide me with a translation.
-Please post at least the name and artist of your song, and a link to lyrics. A youtube link would be good too, if you like.
-I tend to favour strange roles, be warned.
-First Night will be 48 hours. All days and nights after that will be 24.
-I modkill for inactivity.
-Gonna test out out-of-thread communication for this one, so it's okay to do so.

Let's go with how I'm feeling right now.

Lloraré las penas- David Bisbal (translation)

edit: this translation sucks so let me clarify some things:
1. in the first stanza, he's not saying that he's mistreated, his heart was.
2. also in the first stanza, it says caress and kiss in singular. in the original song it's plural.
3. in the third stanza, alba does not mean soul, it means dawn. I see why they mixed it up (soul is alma, just one letter away), but it's still dumb.

Last edited:
UHGUJHGUHGUHRUGH SO MANY GOOD SONGS TO CHOSE FROM
THE FIRST TREES/WHAT YOU HOPED TO FIND, ONE WISH, A TURN FOR THE WORSE, OR THE REFLECTION?
2TUF

Just a reminder that I'll be closing the game sometime after I get off work tonight (4am @ GMT -7) OR if not then, when I wake up the next morning, so join while you can.

Also, reminder to post a song if you haven't yet - if you haven't given me a song, you won't get to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom