• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How did you come to T-Cod?

How did you come to T-Cod?

• Total voters
I googled "How to make a fake Pokemon" and found the site. I browsed, looked at the forums, left for a long time, then I decided to go back (and join the forums).

"oh look, quiz results"
"what do you know, there's a whole site"
"this site is funnnnn~ :D"
"hey, forums, I think I'll join"

...yeah.

Yes, Kinova. That's what I'm looking for. I'm posting from my family computer, and that picture is actually my background.

My friend printed out the Fake Cheats section for me. She thought it was for real, and not a parody. I chose to visit the site myself, and I found out it was a really great, so I joined the forums (Invisionfree.) I then told my friend that the Fake Cheats section was just a parody.

MHF~ After the main site died and we were all at the Refuge, some of the mods (who incindentally were really immature and some of the worst staff one could ask for; who modded them? <<) decided it would be a cool idea to go spam TCoDF. I'd known of the forums' existence for a while, but since it and MHF were somewhat rivals, I was too proud (and too blind) to join both. So anyway, there was a flamewar of sorts, and shortly after that MHR died. And for some reason, everyone went to the forum we had once hated.

...Because, after all, MH and TCoD were practically the same site in terms of target age and popularity, so it wasn't much change. It was a good choice on my part, too. :3

(...Hey, look, I'm the only person that "overheard talk about it.")

I'm fairly sure Butterfree said she was making a site back in th' day, and when it opened she linked me there. Or something like that. It's been a while :3

My sister had an account at the old forums and I was always watching her when she was browsing them, or the site. So two months after she left, when I got better at spriting, I was like, "I want someone to see my sprites...my sister said TCoD loves fanart. Might as well join."
...yeah =P

I think she said she found TCoD from Mew's Hangout or something like that.

My sister was browsing for Pokemon sites one day and found TCoDf. Then she told me about it and convinced me to join around... 3 years ago, I think.

Someone linked me here through an old online game thingy in... 2006, I think? I joined the forums and... well, I was your typical inactive noobish member, then I mysteriously disappeared for no reason at all. Then in... either March or February this year I remembered this awesome site called the Cave of Dragonflies an dhow they had a nice forum and googled it. I came to the forum and had completely forgotten my old account so I tried to make a new one... but I was told 'your E-mail address is already in use'. I got my account details via E-mail and realised how tacky my username was, then remembered my noobishness. After a quick name change and vaguely* intelligent-looking introduction thread later, I was Castform.

*Emphasis on the vaguely.

I'm quite sure that I googled "pokemon" or something along those lines years and years ago when I was still getting used to the internet. It was a long time ago. xD

TR'sRockin! forums. I don't remember the exact details, but basically Butterfree (Dragonfree :P) was on the TRRF and there must have been a link somewhere (either her profile or she herself had a sig link or something like that), because I checked it out and then a little later joined the forums (as just about the biggest n00b in the world, too xD).

The only Pokemon sites I actually ever visited that weren't Pokedexes alone were/are TCoD, TRR (Tales from the Glitch had me captivated~ xD) and Serebii. I wish I had been a Pokemon fan earlier.... DDx

I used to go to other Pokémon forums, that weren't even in english, and some random user had a 'What Pokemon are you?' result in the signature. Since I'm way too curious, I clicked it. It's been a long time. Some months later, I joined the forums, but with a different username, and I wasn't actually active. A few months ago, here I am.

Don't remember, but it was probably by following someone's quiz link or something. I know I'd never heard of the site before and found site/forums together in early '06, right before the first vB forums, though. All I know is that I'd kind of gotten bored with TPM and was looking for someplace else.

I saw this weird kid at school trying to sprite with a sugimori render of dialga. saved as a jpeg. I asked him about it and I went to trs rockin's spriteing guide followed a link to TCoD. hung arround there awhile and then jouined up here. P.S I remember that someone mentioned Larissa. can I get a link to her site?

Back
Top Bottom