• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ATTN: Introductions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I'm Zapi! You may know me from someplace else on the Internet, but probably not.

There's not really much to say about me, other than I'm a girl who likes video games, anime, reading, writing, and other quite nerdy stuff (I sincerely apologize if anyone takes offense from that statement, none was intended). I'm also a slacker/procrastinator, sometimes even on things I enjoy doing...

I joined this site because I read about Anime-Style Battling somewhere and it intrigued me, and since the forum I usually go on doesn't have an ASB league I decided to join TCoD. Whoo.

I"m new here, and I'm only p[osting here to get rid of the idiotic header. I'm currently also a member of the Psypoke forums (same screen name), but haven't been going on there recently. I'm usually found in discussion threads, and very rarely will I be found in any kin of RP or anything similar.
Well, I look forward to an excellent time in The Cave of Dragonflies!

I"m new here, and I'm only p[osting here to get rid of the idiotic header. I'm currently also a member of the Psypoke forums (same screen name), but haven't been going on there recently. I'm usually found in discussion threads, and very rarely will I be found in any kin of RP or anything similar.
Well, I look forward to an excellent time in The Cave of Dragonflies!
:o must...obey...header...

You'll be hanging around Miscellaneous Discussion, it sounds like?

Welcome to our little home, full of mentally impaired maniacs friendly and silly people! I hope you enjoy your stay~

Hai Thar.
I'm Deitatus. Deus for short. Deitatissumus for long.
I've been playing Pokemon fr about my whole life, and I got Black and White on my birthday.
Uhm...*whistles*..that's all.

Hello, I'm new, I'm part of the Neoseeker forums with the same username. I'm actually posting here so that annoying header disappears. :)

Since this is the introductions I'll go ahead and introduce myself, I am Orahklas if you have yet to tell. I enjoy pokemon, though I have yet to fully immerse myself and I don't classify myself as a strong battler, I enjoy the occasional novel and meeting with friends. I'm currently studying at university in the hopes of making something with this life of mine. At this time I can think of nothing more of my life that would pose as interesting for others, though that is probably a blessing as I have already rambled on.

~Oh~

So, umm... hi. I'm Rose. I'm really bad at talking to new people, but it gets better when I actually know someone, so please bear with me through what is undoubtedly going to be a painfully awkward intro post.
For starters, I am a huge nerd. ^_^ I love science fiction. I hold Star Wars to be sacred. I will immediately love anything done by Joss Whedon. Other than that, I'm just really weird. :) I love anime and manga, though I wish I could get hold of more of it. I am a huge fan of MS Paint Adventures, and am currently following Homestuck to the point of obsession. I love Doctor Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, also to the point of obsession, and have seen it 30 times as of this post. I am agnostic with atheist tendencies, by which I mean that I think that no-one can actually know what is out there, i.e. if there is a God/gods or not, but on any given issue I will tend to take a more atheistic view. I try to have respect and tolerance for the beliefs of other people, but I am notoriously bad at it. >.< I listen to music from the 50s to the early 90s. I'm kind of on a Beatles kick right now. More so than usual, I mean.
I love pokemon, but I've only ever played Red and Explorers of Time. I have far too many favorite pokemon to list, but a couple of them are Togepi and Psyduck.
So that's me. :) I am bad at talking to people, a nerd, and just pretty weird in general. I can be found on a couple of other websites. On Serebii I'm Insane Penguin, and on GPX Plus I'm InsanePenguin. I'm on other non-pokemon websites, but if you want to find me there just ask. I'm really hoping to have fun on these forums! They seem to be pretty awesome. :D

Last edited:
Hi! I'm Cycloneblaze. You will probably not see much of me, since I tend to lurk rather than post. Who knows! Maybe you'll get lucky. Either way, I'm also Cycloneblaze on dA, GPX+, several other places... Also, the random disscusion/arguement on the fist 1 or 2 pages is funny, also the way it changed so suddenly into what I am posting in. This site is awesome.
...Yeah. =D

EDIT: Eh, posting a post appears not to kill the final header and it also appears that one must post a topic in order to do so. However I have made my introduction and therefore cannot post a thread with another one in it. ah shoot. =P

Last edited:
I'm Irako of the Desert, or Irako for short. If you see Irako paired with something else, like IrakoDragoneer, IrakoProxy, IrakonoSabaku, etc., that's most likely me and you can say hi if you like. I'm into Pokemon (no, really!), children's card games, and nerd humor.

Science fiction, fantasy, and fanfic are the bacon on the BLT that is my life (this analogy only works if you like bacon as much as I do). The lettuce is the fact that I am working on a degree in Deaf Studies and was formerly a Music Industry major (not sure the analogy's holding up there...) and the tomatoes would be the things I don't like (like broccoli. Or tomatoes.)

I guess I'll have to try out Cycloneblaze's tip to post a thread in order to get rid of the header soon.

Oh, yeah, the languages I currently speak are American Sign Language, Japanese, and American English.

Hey All,

My name is Bob and I run Pokemon Express. A member of our referred me here so I figured I'd give it a shot and I already like the place!

Anyway, thanks for having me and I hope to be a contributing member here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom